OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Slated Imperial pretty bad
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/2/2002 9:50:45 AM

By: amused

Is this person taking the piss? Imperial have proved to have pulled off one of the major scams in recent history. The guy who posted this is obviously upset that his income being compromised by his evil gluttony.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/1/2002 11:04:43 AM

By: David Marchant

This person's IP address goes to an Internet cafe in Southwark, London, England, the same place where several silly pro-Imperial messages have originated.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 12/1/2002 10:44:36 AM

By: renatus

there isn't ANY NICE WORD to post about Imperial, Fraser and Brook...

david was right at a time he EXCLUSIVELY reported about these gangsters

renatus

Internal Administrator

Posted: 12/1/2002 10:32:39 AM

By: M Taylor

David,

See you have slated Imperial, Fraser and Brook pretty bad, you never did have a nice word to say about them, it's people like you that close businesses down, in order to make ur own business thrive, u pick on the smaller organizations and create gossip and slander in the name of journalism!!

Try writing some original work sometime!

A Major Investor

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2002 10:42:12 PM

By: Jack Dempsey

I think you mean "tits up", although "breasts up" is a very polite way of expressing it. I often check in at the Goldhaven board, but it has been down the last week or so....anyone know whats going on there......hopefully he has not gone "breasts up".

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2002 9:05:18 PM

By: Ol' Hap

All of *what* legal stuff??
I re-read the posts and nowhere does David S. Lesperance ever claim to have a law degree or practice as an attorney. Completely aside from any opinions expressed, all I see is a person who happens to know the law and present some arguably valid assessments. And the reason for that would be his obvious intelligence, competence and wit.
-Hap

RE:
"Gee, all of this legal stuff and David S. Lesperance doesn't even appear in the Law Directory but I am sure there is a valid reason other than his obvious stupidity, incompetence and grovelling demeanor to Davey boy. If I ever need a lawyer to handle immigration I will probably pass. Guess you are trying not to emulate Mr Blackman who is breasts up as you are or soon will be."

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2002 7:44:58 PM

By: UCC

Gee, all of this legal stuff and David S. Lesperance doesn't even appear in the Law Directory but I am sure there is a valid reason other than his obvious stupidity, incompetence and grovelling demeanor to Davey boy. If I ever need a lawyer to handle immigration I will probably pass. Guess you are trying not to emulate Mr Blackman who is breasts up as you are or soon will be.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/2/2002 11:33:36 AM

Imperial Consolidated did sue me for libel in 2001 and then applied to have it dismissed.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 12/2/2002 10:51:04 AM

By: David S. Lesperance

"Major investor" also had this to say:

"See you have slated Imperial, Fraser and Brook pretty bad, you never did have a nice word to say about them, it's people like you that close businesses down, in order to make ur own business thrive, u pick on the smaller organizations and create gossip and slander in the name of journalism!!"

Hold on "Major Investor", isn't Imperial Consolidated the big financial company into which people have poured hundreds of millions of dollars. David Marchant is a self employed investigative reporter. Not to take away anything from Mr. Marchant but haven't you got your David and Goliath mixed up.

As for gossip and slander, news reports are that Imperial and its principals have hired top U.K. legal representation. I am sure they will fully explore any possible libel or slander suit against Mr. Marchant (and myself for that matter). The problem is that there is only a case if the statements made are material, not true, and cause demonstrable damages.

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/2/2002 9:52:34 AM

This is wonderful for my ego! Imperial and its supporters (aka as anonymous ‘major investors’) are continuing to try to blame on-going financial problems in the U.K. and elsewhere on the evil machinations of our single Miami-based intrepid reporter, David Marchant. This gives me yet another excuse to repost my earlier assessment of this silly tactic.

Re: Videotape shows continued extortion of Imperial Consolidated
By David S. Lesperance on 11/21/2002 11:25:06 PM

“So let me get this straight in my mind.

1) A group called Imperial Consolidated gets a bunch of investors in various countries to pour a bunch of money into their various business ventures;

2) Imperial Consolidated starts running into some serious financial problems all on their own;

3) David Marchant reports on the numerous financial problems with Imperial Consolidated in various issues of Offshore Alert and reports that the problems originated with the lack of business skills of the principals of Imperial Consolidated and their bungling and possibly fraudulent financial dealings;

4) Imperial Consolidated continues its downward spiral and amoungst other things loses its bank in Grenada and is thrown into receivership in the U.K.;

5) David Marchant continues to report on Imperial's financial woes and also reports that some of the on-going actions of its principals may breach U.K. company laws;

6) Rather than addressing or answering the issues raised by investors, regulators and David Marchant, the principals of Imperial start saying the only cause of their financial downfall and regulatory action against them was a personal vendetta by David Marchant;

7) As this lame attack against David Marchant seems to fall on deaf ears with Imperial's investors, a website and number of spam emails start being sent by a group or person calling themselves "Matrix Investigations";

Matrix Investigations claims to be a long standing investigative group but
i) No one has ever heard of them before;
ii) Their only postings relate to David Marchant and his reporting on Imperial;
iii) Their website is brand new; and
iv) Their company is not even registered until after the first wave of spam emails;

9) Matrix sets out various ridiculous arguments to try to deflect criticism from Imperial and its founders including the following:

a) Challenging the accuracy of various minor insignificant facts reported by David Marchant such as the actual bill of a roofer on one of the Imperial projects. This is called a "hasty generalization" and asks us to believe that if Matrix can successfully show that David Marchant got one minor unrelated fact incorrect then all of his reporting must be without basis. (Note: They never were able to show a minor mistake);

b) Challenging David Marchant's U.S. immigration status and trying to show some type of direct connection or collusion between David Marchant and other parties who are engaged in a law suit against Imperial and its principals. This is called an "ad hominem" attack and is an attempt to redirect the audience focus from thinking about the accusations and evidence against Imperial and its founders to thinking about the person (Marchant) who raised the issue. The goal of an ad hominem attack is to discredit the claimant in hopes that it will discredit the claim.

Now Matrix Investigations has posted an alleged transcript of a claimed unconfirmed conversation between two individuals who mention David Marchant as a "witness" in a lawsuit between Imperial and a third party. Further it is alluded to that if David Marchant doesn't respond to this post by suing Matrix that we should somehow take this as evidence that the conversation is a) real; b) accurate; and c) relevant to answering any of the charges and accusations against Imperial by regulators, investors, former business partners, or David Marchant.

Given the fact that "Matrix Investigations" is probably a creation of some person's spare hours on their home computer and is a) not credible; b) probably doesn't have any assets worth suing for; and c) will probably disappear and then reappear as "Playtex Investigations" the next day, I think that David Marchant's lack of response is probably more indicitive of the fact that he hasn't stopped laughing yet.”

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 2:18:51 PM

By: Matt

The site link that is given in your message links to a site that has Lisa Arden splashed all over it, so now i'm awake, join in yourself.

Don't worry i dont take it personally, i'm not as sensitive as some.

Chuckles too
Matt

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 2:11:59 PM

By: Ol' Hap - Lisa Who?

Matt,

Seems you yourself have lost it, Mr. Taylor.
I never mentioned any Lisa. It was Hunter who brought up a Lisa. No one else in this thread mentions a Lisa anywhere? Who the heck is Lisa, Hunter??

Keep up and pay attention, Matt!!

Chuckles,
-Hap

RE:"To Ole Hap - what is with that site address you gave, what has Lisa got to do with anything, is she associated with David M??"

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 1:48:04 PM

Dear All,

Firstly, may i state that i had no idea my thread would draw in so much interest, but must say that i am glad, as for a change there is something interesting to read on this site, as apposed to the usual crap!

Now to all the points raised:

To renatus - If you want some nice words to say, how about articulate, easy-to-approach, friendly to name a few. David "EXCLUSIVELY reported about these gansters" due to being the EXCLUSIVE person to start allegations again Imperial, Fraser and Brook. Of course no one else would have the story, think about it!!!

To David M - your research about my IP address just demonstrates your lack of ability to do research, as you will find that my IP address is in Manchester, not Southwark, which is several hundred miles away. IP addresses are the simpliest thing to find out, and if you can't even successfully research that, I seriously doubt that you have successfully researched anything else, sounds half-jobbish to me. Which allows me to re-state that you have never had a nice thing to say about Imperial, Fraser and Brook, forgetting nice thing, perhaps correct thing is the appropriate word.

To David L - Firstly, your repost of the same information is getting pretty boring, have you any other material of interest. It appears not to be the case, which is probably why your firm is small and unable to afford advertising costs. Nickles worth of free advise: new material = new interest = more money in!
With regard to your video tape, that you so proudly go on about, I was just wondering if you got this video tape from a legal source. I am aware that under the CCTV and VD Code of Practice within the Data Protection Act 1998 which became law on 1 March 2000, any footage that does not comply with the law may not stand up in court, under UK law. I am also aware that similar law stands in other countries around the world, including Canada. I believe that there are other areas of the Data Protection Act that may be seen to be in violation, such as detailing information that is on the videotape, and also the fact the David M has posted photographs of Brook and Fraser and others on his site, without, as i imagine, their expressed permission.
With regard to Imperial being a big financial company, I can see that you obviously only play with the small boys to think that Imperial is big.
Gossip and slander, as far as i am aware this site is a open discussion group, and if it is not, then David M should make it a members access-only site, where he can then control the people who post messages. If you do not wish to be discussed I suggest you refrain from using the site and other like it.

To UCC - stupidity is a bit harsh of a word to describe any person, i prefer the term intellectually challenged

To Jack Dempsey - you need a social life, if all you can think about is tits and breasts, goldhaven have not gone "breasts up"

To Ole Hap - what is with that site address you gave, what has Lisa got to do with anything, is she associated with David M??

To Hunter - think you have lost it a bit, never mind we'll let you off, nice name by the way, one of the gladiators is called that too

TO Okke - ok!

So that concludes my response, good luck David M with your continued self employed efforts, i suppose everyone has to make a living, even if it is at the expense of others, you keep destroying businesses, putting hundreds even thousands of people out of work, and make Investors loose their money. And of course use the aid of your bossom-buddie David L

Take care

Matt

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 11:44:33 AM

By: Okke Ornstein

It's indeed clear that Hunter lost it. She mentions me four times in this message and I have no clue what the woman is talking about.

I am not leading any attack. I have no idea what this thread is about and would like to keep it that way. I am unaware of a "Lisa", let alone that I would know about "Lisa haters".

I never followed any adventures of a John Hill. The name is new to me. And I surely am not going to ask this Mr. Hill about Duane Henneman, about whom - again - I never heard in my life.

Hunter has one point though, and this is that indeed it is a total waste of time to try to get answers from me about this crap and a bunch of people I never even heard of.

I hope you get well soon, and may I suggest you don't use your computer too much as long as the problem has not been cured?

Okke Ornstein

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 10:18:37 AM

By: HUNTER CAN'T KEEP UP....

I can't keep it straight any more.

Is it Imperial and the Matrix crowd who is attacking the two David's, Matt, and crowd?

OR

Is it Okke, Matrix, and Imperaial or some combination of this group that is leading the attack???

I do realize that the Lisa Haters (or some of them) seem to have teamed up with Okke and are attacking Marchant but beyond that it is hard for me to keep up with who is leading what attack.

Not too sure about the Matrix and/or Imperial crowd but I think it is a waste of time to try and get responses to your questions from Okke.

By the way Okke are you still following the adventures of John Hill??? If so then ask him about Duane Henneman!!!

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 9:12:04 AM

UCC asked: "Gee, all of this legal stuff and David S. Lesperance doesn't even appear in the Law Directory but I am sure there is a valid reason other than his obvious stupidity, incompetence and grovelling demeanor to Davey boy. If I ever need a lawyer to handle immigration I will probably pass."

I wish to confirm that I am certainly a lawyer, or to be more accurate a Barrister and Solicitor. My call to the bar and lack of discipline and complaint can be confirmed by calling up The Law of Society of Upper Canada (i.e. Ontario) at 416-947-3300.

Now as for "The Law Directory", there are several different directories (e.g. Martindale Hubbell) which seek to have lawyers pay to be listed. Given that I practice a fairly narrow area of law and that I receive most of my clients from referrals from other professionals, I have made the marketing decision that this type of advertising is not very cost effective for me. This was confirmed (in my mind) when one of the larger directories (Martindale-Hubbell located at www.martindale.com) listed me for free for a period of time. At the end of the free period the salesperson called to try to sell me on continuing the list on a paid basis. I was sad to report that not a single person indicated that they were calling after seeing the listing. Furthermore once I was "delisted" the number of spam emails aimed at lawyers decreased appreciably. Therefore my lack of listing in some unnamed law directory is hardly "proof" that I am not a lawyer.

Well, that was yet another lame ad hominem attack in response to my original posting about "Matrix Investigations". An ad hominem attack is the last dying effort of a poor debater, when they try to divert an audience away from the outstanding issues and instead try to make the audience look at some unrelated aspect of the background of the person who raised the issue. As my old debating coach used to say "Once they start attacking you instead of your arguments, you have won". Since posting the following over two weeks ago, there has been NO attempt to challenge my reasoning. Given that I have endured yet another bit of fluff against my person, and that Imperial Consolidated and Matrix appear to have conceded by lack of rebuttal, I will again take another opportunity to repost my original assessment of the situation.

Re: Videotape shows continued extortion of Imperial Consolidated
By David S. Lesperance on 11/21/2002 11:25:06 PM
E-mail: dsl@globalrelocate.com
So let me get this straight in my mind.

1) A group called Imperial Consolidated gets a bunch of investors in various countries to pour a bunch of money into their various business ventures;

2) Imperial Consolidated starts running into some serious financial problems all on their own;

3) David Marchant reports on the numerous financial problems with Imperial Consolidated in various issues of Offshore Alert and reports that the problems originated with the lack of business skills of the principals of Imperial Consolidated and their bungling and possibly fraudulent financial dealings;

4) Imperial Consolidated continues its downward spiral and amongst other things loses its bank in Grenada and is thrown into receivership in the U.K.;

5) David Marchant continues to report on Imperial's financial woes and also reports that some of the on-going actions of its principals may breach U.K. company laws;

6) Rather than addressing or answering the issues raised by investors, regulators and David Marchant, the principals of Imperial start saying the only cause of their financial downfall and regulatory action against them was a personal vendetta by David Marchant;

7) As this lame attack against David Marchant seems to fall on deaf ears with Imperial's investors, a website and number of spam emails start being sent by a group or person calling themselves "Matrix Investigations";

Matrix Investigations claims to be a long standing investigative group but
i) No one has ever heard of them before;
ii) Their only postings relate to David Marchant and his reporting on Imperial;
iii) Their website is brand new; and
iv) Their company is not even registered until after the first wave of spam emails;

9) Matrix sets out various ridiculous arguments to try to deflect criticism from Imperial and its founders including the following:

a) Challenging the accuracy of various minor insignificant facts reported by David Marchant such as the actual bill of a roofer on one of the Imperial projects. This is called a "hasty generalization" and asks us to believe that if Matrix can successfully show that David Marchant got one minor unrelated fact incorrect then all of his reporting must be without basis. (Note: They never were able to show a minor mistake);

b) Challenging David Marchant's U.S. immigration status and trying to show some type of direct connection or collusion between David Marchant and other parties who are engaged in a law suit against Imperial and its principals. This is called an "ad hominem" attack and is an attempt to redirect the audience focus from thinking about the accusations and evidence against Imperial and its founders to thinking about the person (Marchant) who raised the issue. The goal of an ad hominem attack is to discredit the claimant in hopes that it will discredit the claim.

Now Matrix Investigations has posted an alleged transcript of a claimed unconfirmed conversation between two individuals who mention David Marchant as a "witness" in a lawsuit between Imperial and a third party. Further it is alluded to that if David Marchant doesn't respond to this post by suing Matrix that we should somehow take this as evidence that the conversation is a) real; b) accurate; and c) relevant to answering any of the charges and accusations against Imperial by regulators, investors, former business partners, or David Marchant.

Given the fact that "Matrix Investigations" is probably a creation of some person's spare hours on their home computer and is a) not credible; b) probably doesn't have any assets worth suing for; and c) will probably disappear and then reappear as "Playtex Investigations" the next day, I think that David Marchant's lack of response is probably more indicitive of the fact that he hasn't stopped laughing yet.

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2002 11:39:18 PM

By: Hello Ole Hap

I am not sure if Lesperance is the one who claims to be the Immigration Attorney in Dundas Ontario or not but if he is, a simple search will show what the author means. It is pretty obvious but then, maybe it is the wrong person. But we will check the records again and I suggest in the meantime, Ole Hap, that you check out this site and learn more about the company Davey Marchant has been keeping.

http://66.40.240.105/laafiles/index.htm

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 4:58:40 AM

By: James Firth

Perhaps if David hadn't started to post unresearched messages in the first place, then his illusions wouldn't of got out of control causing many jobs, many investors money, and much chaos

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 4:14:35 PM

By: So Let Me Get This Straight

Because David erroneously reported on Matrix, nobody actually lost any money and the investors who can't get their money back are all part of an elaborate mirage created by David's magical powers.

Hmmmmmm.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 3:04:49 PM

By: Ol' Hap - A-Ha

A-ha...now I understand.
No, "Hello Ole Hap" is definitely NOT ME!
That post was directed at me, not by me, and I have no intention of visiting the site link, since it was a hostile post.

-Hap

RE:"Matt apologies, for this that Ole Happ and Hello Ole Happ are the same person"

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 3:01:34 PM

Dear Matt: May I humbly suggest that you reread all the various posts before you respond next time. With that said, I will comment on some of your remarks.

“Firstly, your repost of the same information is getting pretty boring, have you any other material of interest.”

It was this original post that illicited the various ad hominem attacks by various parties. My multiple reposting is simply an attempt to keep the original issues on the table. The ad hominem attacks simply cloud the fact that no one has responded to these issues.

“With regard to your video tape….”

Please reread the thread and my post carefully. I never claim to have a videotape, but rather discuss a tape that someone else claims to have.

“With regard to Imperial being a big financial company, I can see that you obviously only play with the small boys to think that Imperial is big.”

Although the numbers may be small compared to the market capitalization of Fidelity. A loss of $345 million US is significant enough to the investors involved.

“Gossip and slander, as far as i am aware this site is a open discussion group, and if it is not, then David M should make it a members access-only site, where he can then control the people who post messages. If you do not wish to be discussed I suggest you refrain from using the site and other like it.”

Aside from the fact that the attacks against me are irrelevant, lame and boring I have no problem with them. I never raised the issue of myself being slandered. Rather I was commenting on other people who say that David Marchant may have slandered them. And who would that other person be………..Why its you Matt in your original post on this thread.

Nothing more to say Matt, except why don’t you attempt to comment on my analysis of the Imperial-Matrix situation. If you don’t know what I am referring to, I would be happy to repost it for a fourth time (or was it fifth?)

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 3:00:08 PM

By: Ol' Hap - I Never Posted a Site Link

Matt,

Never posted a site link, either.
You're confused.

-Hap

Anonymous

Posted: 12/4/2002 2:22:00 PM

Matt apologies, for this that Ole Happ and Hello Ole Happ are the same person

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 12:56:03 PM

Dear Ms. Lisa: I certainly concede that all of the posters (including you and I) on this Website "have a brain". I was simply pointing out that rather than properly address the issues raised by Mr. Marchant about Imperial Consolidated/ Matrix/ THO, numerous posters (including yourself) engage in logical fallacies such as ad hominem attacks or hasty generalizations. The inquiry about the IP address is a hasty generalization, just like the roofer's bill example that I give in the Matrix post.

As for David Marchant's posts and articles about Imperial Consolidated, they remain unchallenged in a proper manner. This would tend to make a thinking observer (which I consider myself to be) conclude that unless Imperial and Matrix can come up with some logical rebuttal argument rather than simply amateur ad hominems and hasty generalizations, that Mr. Marchant was correct and accurate. This is not the result of some slavish blindness that I have to Mr. Marchant's investigative skill, intellect or singing ability (He is Welsh after all!). Rather it is the logical conclusion that any dispassionate observer would have.

If Imperial, Matrix or yourself wish me (and other dispassionate observers) to come to any other logical conclusion then I suggest that you (or they) stop engaging in these logical fallacies and start addressing the issues properly put on the table by Mr. Marchant. My oft-repeated post on the topic was simply a logical summary of the situation up to this point. If you are a dispassionate observer who has reached a different conclusion, then please enlighten us all as to the logic behind your position. I will engage in a debate about your conclusions, just as I have asked others (5 times and counting) to debate the logic of my conclusions.

If you are merely a functionary of Imperial or Matrix then I suggest you get cracking because your team is looking worse by the minute.

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 12:09:24 PM

By: Lisa

S. Leperance

For your information I do not find the IP address "fascinating", but more interested in the fact that Mr Marchant can say that an IP address is coming from one location when it clearly is not. If this is true it would be flipant reporting maybe? Unresearch information possibly? If Mr Marchant wants to try and connect a person to a pervious postings then before accusing that person he should at least check that the IP address is consistent. It makes me wonder thats all. How someone who is so adament that all his facts are researched and correct can make a simple mistake? If indeed this is what has happened.

Of course I would not expect this to bother you "Mr Lesperance". Maybe you should consider that different people have different opinions and views (right or wrong) from yourself. Mr Marchants opinion is not law, and that's the whole point of this message board, DISCUSSION. While I have no objection to Mr Marchants reporting and read many of his articles with great interest, belive it or not, I have a brain and form my own opinions. Maybe something you should learn to do.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 10:35:56 AM

Dear UCC: Nonresponse to my post indicates my victory by your default. As someone else recently said, "Game, Set, Match". Now I will take your advice and get back to more interesting and profitable pursuits then trading bon mots with you.

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 10:09:40 AM

By: UCC

Poor Davey Lesperance, searching for readers like Mat Blackman and Davey Marchant. Why don't you go file a brief or something unless of course you are unable to find work.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 9:36:23 AM

Dear Lisa: Apparently you find the IP address of an anonymous poster who engages in irrelevant ad hominem attacks on David Marchant fascinating. I was wondering if you were as equally curious about my post which is relevant to the big issues surrounding Imperial Consolidated? Any comment (you will find the issues raised in the latest "Matrix" thread.

David S. Lesperance

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 8:02:21 AM

As posted by Matt:

To David M - your research about my IP address just demonstrates your lack of ability to do research, as you will find that my IP address is in Manchester, not Southwark, which is several hundred miles away. IP addresses are the simpliest thing to find out, and if you can't even successfully research that, I seriously doubt that you have successfully researched anything else, sounds half-jobbish to me. Which allows me to re-state that you have never had a nice thing to say about Imperial, Fraser and Brook, forgetting nice thing, perhaps correct thing is the appropriate word.

Do you have a reply David???

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 6:47:51 AM

Imperial Consolidated sued me for libel and had so much evidence against me that they ... er ... withdrew the action.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 12/9/2002 10:27:13 PM

By: Sooltauq

If you are going to try to impersonate different posters, the least you can do is not make the precise same spelling and grammar mistakes.

You Imperial scammers are really bush-league when it comes right down to it.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/7/2002 10:33:37 AM

By: James Firth

I agree with Paul, get rid of the time-wasters, Davey L and posting his videotape messages, thats a defo timewaster, and Lisa from Albert Square, didnt she get killed lately?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/7/2002 7:58:41 AM

By: paul

Having just returned from meetings in london with both Mazars and the SFO ,iam fully appriased of the current situation with regard to the recovery of monies stolen or otherwise from genuine investors.Unfortunately for David this site has lost its way with silly imature messaging been placed in stead of useful and practical solutions,to assist in the awareness of International financial scamming.I have no idea if lisa is an interested party or can assist in this exhausting investigation but if she/he can then please contact me on the email above.NB David is it possible for you to filter time wasters and bring you message board back on track .thanks for your help as always Paul.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/6/2002 4:41:47 AM

As with your other messages, I will completely disregard your last drivel (sorry posting).

But as actions speak louder than words, doesn't the fact that you have asked 5 times (and many re-postings) for others to debate certian issues with you and no-one has responded spell out what is thought of your contribution to this board? Take the hint.

I also see you are quick to correct others spelling mistakes when yours are not quite perfect either. Mis-spelling in postings is probably not due to incompetance but due to the speed at which one is typing i.e. busy people. Obviously you have alot of spare time due to the amount of postings you have placed recently.

For your information, I do not work for Imperial or Matrix, but am a interested observer of the situation. And as you will see, there is more to this situation than meets the eye. That is of course if you eyes are open.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/5/2002 6:41:56 PM

By: Yawn

You have won Davey Junior! Your victory is the laugher you generate from those who know you through your ridiculous posts. Your prize is the company you keep and your crown is the collective scorn of friend and foe alike. If you had read Davey Marchant's deposition you would not be in such a hurry to shoot yourself in the foot (inter alia). But this bores me so I will leave your sorry self to fester.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.