OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Kramer-Wilt's buddy sued by CFTC
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 3/16/2003 10:09:58 AM

By: Well, Lisa...

The simplist solution is that I am Alp, Claw, Diligizer, Huck, SG and everyone you think you know from the Internet!

Have a nice day in Court tomorrow! I was thinking of coming down for your sentencing hearing.

http://66.40.240.105/laafiles/JuryTrial.gif

Your antics are always amusing to me.

Hey, did you like that stunning Large Butterfly Stained Glass from EBAY?

http://66.40.240.105/laafiles/eBayISAPI.htm

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2003 4:35:48 PM

By: The infamous and RIGHT ON THE MONEY ON ALL COUNTS Lizard

And just how IS Daivd Norris aka Denise Norris aka "Ann de Nice" (yet another bankrupt)tied in with these people, James Kramer-Wilt specifically, and privy to "confidentiality"?
"Alp" posted months ago that he was no longer in touch with JKW, so it can't be through him. Do tell.

Please see my one and only other post on this board in months on the previous page, in the other JKW thread.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 10:48:56 AM

By: Truth

Kramer-Wilt PLEAD guilty. He is now a FELON and a disgrace to the law enforcement community, and will spend time in the penitentiary with his fellow crooks.

Kramer-Wilt's buddies Wright and Bukovich have also been caught scamming, and Bukovich has a permanent injunction against him by the SEC. Peas in a pod.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 9:29:26 AM

By: No Question of Guilt

Claw is guilty... and furthermore, he accepted the money. Of that there has never been a question. The rest (about Claw) is all speculation and wishful thinking.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 9:00:03 AM

By: wondering

Was looking for another board and accidentally arrived here. Nice reading stuff but, this Kramer-Wilt didn't het just made a mistake? I believe he did a lot of good things as well.

Does George Bush only make good disissions? His battle against Iraque is the worst thing I ever heard of. I hate him for that yes. Does this mean that I start a communication on him on a board like this full of amateurs?
NO.

I think you best wait till court shows he is guilty and otherwise SHUT UP.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 3:27:19 PM

By: Do say Ann de Nice not true!!!!

You mean to tell me it isn't true. I thought anything she posted was written in stone. Heck she had me in bed with some guy named Greg and getting paid. I was starting to think that I must know this Greg and that I got paid just because she posted it. Go figure.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.