OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Orion news -- will Michael Jared and Russell Cline share a jail cell?
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 7/15/2003 1:31:21 PM

By: Me too in case you missed my mail

Add me to the list.

Thanks,
Hunter
hunter61@johndoes.org

Anonymous

Posted: 7/15/2003 12:19:48 PM

By: investor

Morning Rose,

I would like a copy of that PDF file if you would be so kind.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/14/2003 9:51:26 PM

By: Paging NewStudent

Is NewStudent still around here? I hope "Rose" didn't scare him away. NewStudent, if you're out there, how about you give us some up-to-date insight. After all, this discussion wouldn't be here without your provocative, well-written posts.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 7/14/2003 1:34:32 PM

By: Rose

Greetings from the LA State Hospital. I just gave one of my shrinks a bj so I could post here.

In case you haven't been hanging around the trendy Mark O Hatfield US courthouse you may be unaware that a bunch of bizarre sounding shell LLCs are suing Michael Jared and *Russell W. Cline* for "Federal Securities Violations; State Securities Violations; Breach of Contract; Breach of Fiduciary Duty".

Basically, Jared (who is easily as dumb as Cline) ran this sketchy bank out of Nevis which gave it's money to Cline for "forex trading". Jared, I believe, had good intentions and thought Cline was who he said he was--despite never seeing any proof Cline was trading. Cline blew the money, etc. etc. and now, a 1.5 years later, the investors finally figure out they want their money back (too late).

If you want a PDF copy of the compliant email me (rose3223@hotmail.com). Or wait for Daveypooh to write an article and charge you an arm-and-leg to read it.

xoxoxox

Rose

"What is the point of being crazy if you can't have fun" - John Nash

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2003 10:15:18 PM

By: rose - investor, i still can't email you

Investor I've tried three times to email you, each time I get returned the message:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

shyguy_355@hotmail.com

Message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns;mc2-f19.law16.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;web20705.mail.yahoo.com
Arrival-Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:59:29 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;shyguy_355@hotmail.com
Action: failed

Could you try creataing a free yahoo.com account (just go to mail.yahoo.com) and then I can resend it to that?

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2003 4:09:18 PM

I've double checked it and it seems to work, are you taking your medication??.. sorry bad joke.

Could you try again. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2003 2:57:37 PM

By: rose - invetor emails to you are bouncing

Investor I've emailed you twice, each time I get a bounce message back. Is there another address I can send it to?

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2003 12:02:26 PM

request for the pdf was sent to you this morning. thank you.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2003 4:59:08 AM

By: rose - pdf sent, sorry for delay

The PDF has been sent to Hunter and John. The PDF is just the court compliant which was filled by the plantiffs in Oregon District Court on Friday (I hope you weren't expecting more).

If the poster "investor" would like a copy of the compliant please email me at the above address.

xoxoxox,

rose

"What's the point in being crazy if you can't have fun?" - John Nash

Anonymous

Posted: 7/15/2003 6:52:18 PM

By: JColvin - Me Three

I'd love a copy for my Caribbean entities' bizarre lawsuits collection.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 3:02:14 PM

By: rose - they're the same

World Wide Financial LLC and Wordlwide Financial Credit Union are one in the same. Both are ran by the dorky, dumb and overweight Michael Jared.

An interesting, albeit not very useful, twist is while Worldwide/Jared was investing their bankroll in Orion/Cline, Orion was banking with Worldwide. Same deal with Duncan Johnston who ran First Swedish Savings. Luckily for Cline, when he collapsed he didn't have significant funds in Worldwide or First Swedish.

xoxoxo,

Rose

"The truth is stranger then fiction" - a classic axiom

anyone know who coined that quote? i'll give you a bj if you know.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 12:27:52 PM

By: Investor: to Rose

Thank you for your attempts to send the PDF. I find Orion and the dealings of Mr. Cline and colleagues very interesting. Keep us up to date.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 11:39:29 AM

Thank you to both Hunter and Rose. Rose I would pose the same question as Hunter: "is there a link with the Worldwide financial (LLC) and (Credit Union)?"

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 9:40:14 AM

By: Meant to ... reference OA article

Meant to include reference to Offshore Alert that mentions Prosperitas International.

Prosperitas International is one of the so-called credit unions mentioned in a Offshore Alert article, Dec. 31, 2001. Other credit unions mentioned in the article are: Fountain Avenue Credit Union Inc., Next Vision Holdings Credit Union Inc., Universal Consultants Services Credit Union Inc., Cyber Vision Financial Credit Union Inc. and Worldwide Financial Services Credit Union Inc.

Comment to Rose: Do you know if the fifth so-called credit union mentioned above, Worldwide Financial Services Credit Union Inc., is associated with the defendant entity named World Wide Financial Services LLC??

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 8:58:58 AM

By: Try download to machine if long delay

I tried both options.

Open at location

AND

Download to machine

First option, Open at location, never did complete even after 5 minutes do I killed it.

Second option, Download to machine, worked in less than 10 seconds.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 8:45:41 AM

By: Complaint available online

http://66.40.240.105/hunter/OrionJaredClineComplaint.pdf

Thanks to Rose for sending this.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 2:02:30 PM

By: walker

Rose, I don't think that your asian daddy and "white trash" canadian mom both will appreciate that you call yourself a "latino girl".

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 1:00:56 PM

By: rose - to investor

> I was thought to believe through the readings
> that the Asian girl was the CFO and then "Sandstrom"?

Bzzz. Wrong. -200 points for you. By "Asian girl" I assume you mean Sammy (aka Vangone), she was second in command of the harem. She was also who I had to steal my ex-boyfriend from. You should try to be more specific then "Asian girl" as just about all of the harem members were these petite Asian whores; my ex-boyfriend had a thing for dark, small women (I'm latino). Anway, Sammy didn't directly do anything wrong--she was mislead into co-signing on a bank account then told anytime she needed cash just dip her hands into that account as the funds in their were hers. Meanwhile, unbeknown to Sammy, my slimy ex-boyfriend was telling investors to deposit money into this account and he'd trade it on the forex marker (which he only did for 3% of the deposits [300k out of 9mil]--i know this from the CFTC complaint, I didn't know it at the time). "Sandstrom" had absolutely nothing to do with the harem. She was my ex-boyfriend's assistant who was mislead into wrong-doing.

> Being in such a role as you state and looking at
> the numbers each month it would be hard not to
> notice a loss of funds, quote false statements to
> investors while seeing no invested funds coming in.
> Not to exclude the spending habits of Cline and crew,
> all along playing the role of "victim"?? With
> your involvement should you not be on trial as well?

I didn't see the numbers each month (I never saw any numbers, actually), I never made any statements to investors and I was emphatically told many times the frivolous spending were from the profits of my ex-boyfriend's superstar trading gains.

In retrospect it's easy to construe that those familiar with Cline must have known it was a scam--however I don't believe that's true. No one ever knew my ex-boyfriend's trading record until the CFTC complaint--well except for my ex-boyfriend's Dominican cohorts, Jeanne Varra and Tonny Betts.

love,

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 12:17:06 PM

By: rose - cfo

I was thought to believe through the readings that the Asian girl was the CFO and then "Sandstrom"? Being in such a role as you state and looking at the numbers each month it would be hard not to notice a loss of funds, quote false statements to investors while seeing no invested funds coming in. Not to exclude the spending habits of Cline and crew, all along playing the role of "victim"?? With your involvement should you not be on trial as well?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 6:13:38 PM

By: jc - earlier source of truth/fiction adage

An earlier claimant:
"For truth is always strange, stranger than fiction." - 1823; from Lord Byron’s Don Juan

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 5:47:17 PM

By: JC - For Rose's Edification

Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) first made the oft-repeated claim: "Truth is stranger than Fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 4:42:11 PM

By: rose - to investor: I was Orion's CFO

> you seem to know the inner workings of this scam?

Yes Investor, I'm Russell Cline's ex-girlfriend, queen of his harem and Orion's CFO. CFO stands for Chief Fucking Officer. Needless to say I'm pretty familiar with Cline's little "inner workings".

> Are others that were involved talking to
> investigators to save themselves from prosecution
> and to see Cline and close employees properly punished?

An astute question. In the end Cline negatively impacted and lied to all his employees/groupies, because of this I think just about everyone has turned on him (except for maybe his computer nerds, since the orion website is still functioning).

Whether his groupies turning gives them immunity from prosecution and, more interestingly, if they need it is a conundrum to me. Only Cline has directly done wrongdoing, the few groupies who could be construed as doing wrong were just mislead into it.

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/17/2003 3:18:56 PM

By: investor to rose

you seem to know the inner workings of this scam? Are others that were involved talking to investigators to save themslves from prosecution and to see Cline and close employees properly punished?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 4:31:23 PM

By: Spank me rose I was bad...

Not meant to harm, just inform and voice an opinion. Your posts are greatly appreciated. Keep us informed.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 4:20:07 PM

By: Heyou

I've gone out of my way to help you,

Who are you helping?
Isn't your name Colleena, cuz you sure sound like her!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 3:31:57 PM

By: the shrink

JC looks set for a real nice BJ has he gave the correct answer to the quizz. It has to be quick because Rose must have sore jaws by now as she has to give head to the shrink every time she posts on this board.
So everyone be nice to her as you can see what her devotion to the truth forces her to do!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 3:22:28 PM

By: rose - lets be ncie

> To not know the scam for as long as most were
> in it and claiming ignorance makes them just as guilty.

How so? What about the groupies that had money with Cline, if they thought it was a scam why would they have had their money there?

> I feel sorry for the small "Ma and Pop Investors"
> who lost their life savings.

I do too--that is why i'm helping you.

> As for the employees and "girlfiends" who were
> given a free ride for many years. I would find
> it hard to sleep at night

Sigh. Not everyone got a freeride.

> and I hope they filed
> their taxes correctly for the money they
> recieved... Tax evasion can carry a nice jail
> sentence.

Yes, I hope everyone takes care of their taxes too.

I've gone out of my way to help you, don't you think you could at least be nice? If you don't want me to post here tell me and I will cease. Your message hurts me. Remember, hindsight is 20/20.

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 2:53:04 PM

By: latino?

To not know the scam for as long as most were in it and claiming ignorance makes them just as guilty. I feel sorry for the small "Ma and Pop Investors" who lost their life savings. As for the employees and "girlfiends" who were given a free ride for many years. I would find it hard to sleep at night and I hope they filed their taxes correctly for the money they recieved... Tax evasion can carry a nice jail sentence.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 2:13:29 PM

By: rose - what the f-ck?

What part of Clavel sounds Asian to you? Last time I checked I was a Latino bitch--but with the antipsychotic meds I'm on I do get confused occasionally.

love,

Rose

Anonymous

Posted: 7/18/2003 5:14:11 PM

By: to: benice

Leena would only do something if she benefited from it.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.