OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Alp - Umberto - JBPriestly
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 6/13/2004 10:53:29 PM

By: OnLooker

But you must be mistaken, Mr. Marchant!

I have been reading Alp's posts since the old Mann board, and he has always proclaimed that he is French, which neither Keigh nor Kondratiev are. Is this Keigh-Kondratiev fellow an American?? If so, it could not be Alp. He detests most things American, I have gathered.

We ALL know Alp is rich, is this Michael fellow??

Alp has also recently maintained that he had just retired from his >Senior was he a Banker in the early 90's when his finacial woes and involvement with HYIP and criminal activity were happening? How very odd!

Can't wait to see what else you can tell us about him. He has been a message board icon for so long to so many. Advising about fraud and, condescendingly, how to manage one's
money and brain. How ironic that he might be just another crooked HYIPer himself, unable to handle even his own funds.

It does seem, I might say, that this revelation, if true, has caused much less hoopla than expected. Could be his fall from grace and respect over the last two years has been so steady and sure, this was just an anti-climax, if true....

Long live the King, the King is dead.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/13/2004 8:42:13 AM

By: David Marchant

For those who are unaware, Michael Keigh, a.k.a. Michael Kondratiev, of New York, has been libeling me and my company by compulsively lying on Internet message boards for the last few years, while hiding behind aliases - such as Alp, UmbertoXXII and JBPriestley - in an attempt to avoid responsibility.

Unfortunately for him, I have found out his identity and research showed that there were two judgments against him, a separate civil racketeering lawsuit that was settled confidentially and involved the alleged sale of a fraudulent investment product, and an association with an unlicensed "trading" firm - Millerton Trading - that has at least one judgment against it and a cease and desist order in Iowa for a securities law violation.

I have ordered various court documents concerning Mr. Keigh's activities, which will be made available on the 'Free Documents' part of this web-site in the near future. I am also investigating various aspects of his business affairs and relevant information will also be made available for free.

David Marchant

Internal Administrator

Posted: 6/11/2004 11:48:03 PM

By: Welcome to the Light of Day

Subject: Michael Keigh, aka Michael Kondratiev, aka JBPriestley/Alp
Posted By: OBNR - Posted At: (6/9/04 3:24 pm)

For those who are unaware, JBPriestley also posts messages as Alp and UmbertoXXII.

His real name is Michael Keigh, a.k.a. Michael Kondratiev. He lives in New York and it should come as no surprise to well-rounded people who use this Message Board responsibly that tax liens and a judgment appear on his resume, which appears to be standard issue for those who abuse boards such as this and seek to avoid responsibility by trying - unsuccessfully in the case of Mr. Keigh - to remain anonymous.

As he is about to find out, he will indeed be held accountable for his actions.

For those interested, a reference to Mr. Keigh can be found at www.allenbgottlieb.com/4/4.html

David Marchant

Edited by: OBNR at: 6/9/04 3:56 pm

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 9:04:38 PM

By: Lisa Arden wouldn't know how to be a Plaintiff

And what Judge in their right mind would want to hear about her fantasy internet love life??

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 12:47:46 PM

By: Evidence Enough

Oooops, meant to say that Hunter, Jay, Yeti would be investigating Keigh, and not be the targets themselves!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 12:45:03 PM

By: Evidence Enough

After David posted the Keigh identification, Alp-Umberto-JBPriestly immediately stopped posting, never to be heard from again although there was a long thread on the matter.

He probably has got the pucker going knowing that there are not just a few people out there contacting their attorneys regarding the potential for defamation actions, and even crazy Lisa probably has a good lawsuit against him if she can just find some sleazy lawyer to take the case on a 49.9% contingency.

Most assuredly there are some others who are even now starting their own investigations of him, Hunter, Jay, Yeti, etc.

Looking forward to future revealing posts!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 12:22:05 PM

I am not prepared to disclose my evidence which demonstrates - beyond any doubt whatsoever - that Alp/UmbertoXXII is Michael Keigh, a.k.a. Michael Kondratiev, of New York.

If I was not sure of the above information, I would not have gone public with it.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 11:41:35 AM

By: Diligizer visitor

David! Can you give us some evidence of your claims? What makes you believe this character is the same person as Alpo?

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 8:22:52 AM

It seems that the honest, wealthy, French, anti-HYIP crusader is, in reality, dishonest, poor, not French and pro-HYIPs.

Who would have thunk it?

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 1:23:08 PM

By: guest

It's too crazy to deny. To prove it isn't him Alp would have to show who is really is. That won't happen. The truth is that David would do anything to anybody to get Alp's real name. Even post about Michael Keigh who hasn't done anything bad enough to justify these kinds of malicious disclosures. David wants to get something on the people who think he's in a Crozier back pocket.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 1:16:42 PM

By: Non-Denial Admission

If A/U/JBP isn't Keigh, then he probably would have denied it by now.

Be sure that others are investigating him thoroughly.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 7:44:38 AM

By: I wondered if someone found the key

Me thinks someone has returned. Feeling a little vindicated are we??? Well, can't say as I blame you. Just glad you didn't have quite the impact intended. Now you have Paul Renner moderating the board and it continues to be the best board on HYIPs, unregistered private placements, and project financing transactions.

And no matter what the background of the poster, it is the information that carries the day. Hell, I'd be glad to see David Tedder post banking transactions at the board. It is beyond your mental capacity to realize that boards have all types of posters. You got folks that are trying to learn about programs and those who run them, folks promoting programs, folks running asset recovery scams for HYIPs and stock scams, victims, those who are being investigated, those who have been indicted, some ex-convicts, and everything in between. You continue to underestimate the value of boards, like this one, where information about scams are placed in the public domain no matter who posts it. Just the other day Phil Collins posted about FBIG players. There was value even in his post (sorry Phil but it hurt to type that!!!!). For that matter, there was value in your posts when you were in the HYIP loop (that hurt even worse to type!!!!).

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 4:27:11 AM

By: Wrong

David. I think you do not made the correct match.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 11:05:51 PM

By: Further no surprise

The crooks (Anthony Bukovich, James Kramer-Wilt, Daniel Wright) with their disillustrious defender Michael Keigh-Kondratiev were able to attract several morons to follow their lead, including John Knox (dozens of cyberaliases) who was selling HYIP reports through his Cyberfriars website, crazy Geoff Ruis, and David/Denise Norris.

HBO had "Band of Brothers", while Diliger had "Band of Crooks, Crazies and Losers"!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2004 10:20:28 PM

By: And the there was one....

Of course David has correctly identified Alp, there is no question. Obviously, one of the people to whom Keigh-Kondratiev entrusted knowledge of who he was, has betrayed him (yet another indignity), and David has subsequently verified.

Who/what he is, and the fact that his entire internet persona and reputation have been predicated upon bold faced lies and fabrication, should come as no great surprise when viewed in light of the crimes and misdemeanors of his "team mates" at Diligizer. Five men banded together to protect the world against scammers and to fight for truth and justice. Four; Bukovich/Trixsie et al, Kramer-Wilt/Claw, Daniel Wright/Huck/EmmettII and now Keigh-Kondratiev/Alp/Umberto/Priestly, have been publicly exposed as having been involved in serious financial crimes, and mismanaging their own finances dramatically enough to cause bankruptcy, judgements and/or tax liens. What a joke.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 3:56:11 PM

By: Funny

David is written about favorably in Forbes, whilst the nutters can't get an honorable mention in an aluminum siding trade publication.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2004 2:57:16 PM

By: Funny

"David wants to get something on the people who think he's in a Crozier back pocket."

Okke, Collins, Knox, Ruis, Norris, and what other of the mentally unbalanced?

If David were wrong, A-U-JPB would have a field day humiliating him of course. Silence of the Alp.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.