OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
All In The Same Place, Same Time
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 3/31/2005 4:25:20 PM

By: Ol' Hap

They'll all be in the same place at the same time.
Ooooo...gives me tinglies!

http://www.oxfordclub.com/Visitors/WorldFinancialSeminars/New_Orleans_2004.html

The New Orleans Investment Seminar - October 30 - November 3, 2005- The Marriott Hotel - Canal Street

If you want a complete immersion in the art of smart investing (along with a great networking opportunity), I encourage you to check out the The New Orleans Investment Conference 2005, scheduled for Oct 30-Nov 3, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel in beautiful downtown New Orleans... only blocks from the French Quarter. The event's going to feature an entire day of Oxford Club, Stansberry Research and Agora Financial speakers... including top Club speakers like Alexander Green, Porter Stansberry, Karim Rahemtulla, Steve Sjuggerud Phd., Eric Fry, Steve McDonald, Agora President and Founder Bill Bonner. Other Fantastic Headliners will also be on hand. For information, contact Kristin Cairnes at 410.223.2658, or 800.992.0205 (e-mail: kcairnes@agora-inc.com). Hope to see you there.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/31/2005 5:05:13 PM

By: Will Dougie Come Out To Play?

Mmmmm...sincerely doubt any mention of Mission Finance, except in hushed tones with accompanying bwa-ha-has over absinthe in a Goth Grotto.
But maybe Doug Cameron will take a break from Riga and come play with his buddies as another "Fantastic Headliner" in the Big Easy. Could happen...ya never know.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/31/2005 4:31:28 PM

By: Something tells me Mission Finance won't be on agenda

Something tells me Mission Finance won't be on the agenda even though Steve Sjuggerud, C.A. Green, Jim Stanton, Karim Rahemtulla were Investment Advisors.

Hunter

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.