OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Agora Inc.,Bill Bonner,James Davidson,Securities and Political Fraud
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 11/4/2005 5:45:45 AM

By: Excuse me ...

... while I roll around the ground clutching my belly

"I started my publishing company, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research in 1999. Our editorial rule -- from the first day -- was that we would not buy any stock we wrote about until after we gave our readers a fair chance to buy it. However in 2003, to make the rules even more clear, we simply forbade any of our writers from owning ANYTHING they write about. No subscriber or government agency has ever, during my entire career, brought a charge against me of attempting to "front run" or pump and dump stock. We make it very clear to all subscribers THAT WE DO NOT INVEST IN THE THINGS WE WRITE ABOUT."

Anonymous

Posted: 11/4/2005 12:07:59 AM

By: Porter Stansberry again

From: "Porter Stansberry" [Save Address] [Block Sender] [This Is Spam]
To: "william knowles"
CC:
Subject: Re: Jim Davidson
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:31:00 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tony --

I have no relationship with Jim Davidson. No business relationship. No personal relationship. I never have. I never will. You can write anything you want to about Jim, newsmax, NTU, etc. I could care less as long as you will refrain from using my name in your rants and suggesting that I have something to do with naked shorting, pumping and dumping and Genemax, etc. I had nothing to do with any of it. So, I'll ask you one more time to please stop insinuating that I am involved in some kind of a conspiracy with Jim Davidson.

Beyond that I have no interest in what you write, or where you post it.

There's no need for you to respond to this message.

Best,

Porter

P.S. I do find it ironic that you ask in an email from "William Knowles" if Porter is my real name! .

Anonymous

Posted: 11/4/2005 12:04:28 AM

By: Porter Stansberry responds

----- Original Message -----
To: "william knowles"
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:01:20 -0500

Tony (er...William Knowles...),

Using Google to research people will lead you to make a lot of strange connections. One time I shared the first class cabin of an airplane with John Waters, the famous film maker. He lives in Baltimore too. But it's not a conspiracy. In fact, I hate his movies and I think he's a total nut job.

You're drawing the same kind of bizarre conclusions between me and Jim Davidson.

I've never had a substantive conversation with Jim Davidson. I've been in the same room with him less than half a dozen times. He was a childhood friend of Bill Bonner. They started Agora together. Bill was the copywriter. Davidson was the editor. Davidson quickly sold out to Bill, who built the business over a 30 year period. Later Davidson left the company, at least in part because his stock picks tended to be very risky. Agora is now the parent company of my business. That's the only connection -- Jim used to work with the people I work with today. Jim, by the way, is in his mid-50s. I'm in my early 30s. We are in two completely separate peer groups. We're not friends. We're not associates. And we never have been.

I started my publishing company, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research in 1999. Our editorial rule -- from the first day -- was that we would not buy any stock we wrote about until after we gave our readers a fair chance to buy it. However in 2003, to make the rules even more clear, we simply forbade any of our writers from owning ANYTHING they write about. No subscriber or government agency has ever, during my entire career, brought a charge against me of attempting to "front run" or pump and dump stock. We make it very clear to all subscribers THAT WE DO NOT INVEST IN THE THINGS WE WRITE ABOUT.

The SEC did bring suit against me in 2002 for publishing what it alleges was a fraudulent report on USEC (NYSE: USU). There was never any allegation that I owned shares of that company or that I recommended the stock in order to move its share price in any way. It is a case of "he said, she said," nothing more. My source at the company denies telling me the things I wrote about. In my report, by the way, I predicted USEC's share price would double because of a new pricing agreement with a Russian supplier. The agreement happened three weeks after I predicted it would and the stock nearly tripled by the time our court case began. Those are facts, you can look them up. I recommended USEC in May of 2002, at $6.50. Davidson was mentioned in one SEC filing as an example of the kind of work I do. The judge rebuked the SEC for mentioning Davidson in our case, as he was not a party to it. You can contact Judge Garbis about all of this to verify it.

Brent Baker was the SEC lawyer who investigated me. During our case he left the SEC and gave us information about the SEC's motives in our case in the hope that we would hire him. We filed a brief about his behaviour -- which was completely bizarre and totally unethical. We didn't hire him. I don't know why anyone would hire that guy...he's real creep.

Regarding Freedom Fest: I was invited to speak by Mark Skousen, the conference organizer. I've known Mark for 10 years. He's a very well respected economist/professor (teaches at Columbia) and has written probably a dozen history/economic books. I didn't realize it was going to be a neo-con love fest or I wouldn't have shown up. I don't think Davidson was there, by the way. I didn't see him at any rate. I did see George Gilder. And I did see Bill Bonner. I gave a presentation on some research I'd been doing on the lack of private savings in the baby boomer generation and the larger problem of bankrupt pension plans. Thus the title "Generation Debt." Here's a copy, more or less, of the speech I gave. This version is from an essay I wrote early during my research of the problem: http://wwwdailyreckoning.com/Issues/2002/112602.html

Regarding my group's recommendation of Overstock.com, the article was written by Graham Summers. He is the editor of our "Inside Strategist" newsletter. The recommendation was a follow-up to one that Graham wrote more than a year ago on the same company -- long before any of this "naked shorting" nonsense errupted. Graham recommends stocks when they have a lot of inside buying. Overstock.com qualified because the CEO was buying big chunks ($10-$12 million) of stock. No other reason. Graham, by the way, has never met Jim Davidson and has never spoken with him.

I don't know anything about Jim's business dealings...in England or Dubai...or anywhere else.

I run a very honest business with nearly 40 hardworking employees and thousands of satisfied customers in over 120 countries. We give refunds to any subscriber who is not happy with our work. We do not cheat anyone nor would we endorse or condone any kind of fraudulent stock market activity. I don't know anything about "naked shorting" the National Taxpayer's Union, or almost anything else you've written about.

I would invite you, again, to meet with me and my staff at our offices (1217 St. Paul Street) in Baltimore at any reasonable time. I would be happy to give you more third party references who can verify the facts I've shared with you here.

And I would ask you to please correct, pull down or amend any and all statements you've made about me, my business, my publications or my staff that allege or imply any wrongdoing or business dealings with Jim Davidson.

Your postings -- even though they're totally baseless -- could have a material impact on my reputation and thus the economic well being of my business.

Thank you.

Porter Stansberry

Tony Ryals' reply :

Porter,or what's your real name again ?,

Interesting what you say about ex-SEC Brent Baker.Yeah I thought he let Davidson walk for both his NAANSS fraud as well as his Agora Inc.,'Vantage Point' fraud in touting Endovasc and Genemax and then dumping his free shares and then lying about being a victim of 'naked shorting'.Did you promote Genemax and ENDOVASC AS WELL OR ONLY USEC ?Also about I 'remove' my WRITING material from internet.What specifically do you find incorrect that I said about you ? What if anything does Bill Bonner find incorrect about my comments regarding him or Agora Inc. ? And again why does Bonner not ask Davidson to apologise for claiming he is THE founder of Agora Inc,.IF THIS IS NOT TRUE ?And IF IT IS TRUE why does Bonner not just acknowledge it and not go around claiming he is founder if not true ? Duh. He can still claim to be head honcho without having to lie about being founder.And yes I am saying Davidson DON'T say 'co-founder' and neither does Bonner,THEY BOTH SAY FOUNDER !!?? Bonner should be proud of his chum James DALE davidson founding Agora for him,shouldn't he ?

So why did you get taken to court together and why not in Davidson's case for a false 'naked short' claim to mask illegal pump and dump activities which should be documentable from my pdf file of all those shares entered into one Schwab account alone ? The LOM account ? Who knows,neither the SEC nor Schwab will let me know.I won't remove anything from internet however.You glossed over the National Taxpayers Union and Berthoud being at that Las Vegas right winger 'love fest' however and DAVIDSON'S COINCIDENTAL CONNECTION TO BOTH Agora Inc.and National Taxpayers Union coincidentally.No the connections I make are not those of DAVIDSON sitting on a plane next to Bill Cinton.His involvement became just a little more than that wouldn't you say ?

Not to mention his employment of ex-CIA Chief Colby who was a 'liberal' by Davidson's standards.Or his connections to both Agora Inc.and National Taxpayers Union and NAANSS and probably NCANS that Patrick Byrne donates to.You know the one whose Overstock.con your website recently insinuated WAS a victim of 'naked shorting' coincidentally ? And I keep wondering,was genemax named for newsmax ? But none of this requires any unusual 'conspiracy theory', only the 'usual suspects' committing their usual scams.Or the 'good guys' as Davidson likes to call himself and his mob.Too funny Rudy and newsmax claim they predicted Colby's mysterious death a month in advance don't you think ? But again no conspiracy as he and Rudy claim regarding Foster and Colby,just bizar.

I believe I already explained to you that the 'william knowles's account is because the ncans jerks work so hard to get my email deleted,just as many Davidson related 'naked short' touts have done on ragingbull.You sure pretend naive You know, the NCANS group with Bloody Mary Helburn and 'Bob O'Brien' who run the new 'you're being naked shorted so buy certs'scam,the same one that Davidson,et.al. used to run on NAANS and Agora's website ? They have even made threats to my life.The joke is on them,after you are defrauded and messed with as I have been by Davidson there is nothing left to steal and you don't care about your life.Bonner sure picked scum to grow up with.All you need do is a google search 'yahoo mafia' to find their death and personal injury threats to me for exposing their ncans fraud,coincidentally just like the one Davidson pulled with NAANS and Vantage Point'.Who writes Davidson's old Vantage Point stock fraud tout site for Agora now ?

Do you happen to know Dave Patch by any chance ? He seems to be a Beltway,Baltimore located fraud who runs,
'investigatethesec',and used to tout Genemax for Davidson under various aliases.

I've never claimed Agora Inc.folk meeting with ex-CIA Tenet at New Orleans conference ranked with flying saucers or anything but that it was just a fact and that investmentu gave some pr to Ionatron is just a fact.That Agora still runs tout sites promising very unlikely returns remains a fact as well,IMHO.I believe Agora runs promotions in Germany as well and has bragged about getting its clients Austrian etc.accounts,no ? Which Austrian bank by the way,Bawag ? Does it have a Refco connection ? Those are just questions.

I actually published another 'article'on baltimore.indymedia tonight.That featured our correspondence.As to your 'lot of strange connections',well to me there are indeed.When I say the Agora group were at a meeting with ex CIA Tenet,am I making it up ? When I say Agora Inc.'s Bonner and Stansberry were at a gathering with National Taxpayers Union John Berthoud and that Davidson may or not been there but is very connected to AGORA and NTU ,am I making it up ?

And when I say both Davidson and Bonner claim at times to be THE founder of Agora,am I making it up ? I'd say you have every right to dispute anything I say that may be incorrect and offer any proof or documentation in your favor but if you go around trying to suppress the freedom of others to speak and particularly to denounce frauds or scams that are Davidson and or Agora connected,good luck.

SINCERELY

Tony Ryals

To: Porter Stansberry
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:57 PM

Porter,

Which 'online tirade' re Davidson ? There's more than one and no end in sight.Also weren't you and William Bonner at this right wing 'FreedomFest' with Davidson as recently as 2004 and wasn't John Berthould of Davidson's Naional Taxpayers Union in attendence as the pr claims ? When did you decide to distance yourself from Davidson ? And why did Agora Inc. and Bill Bonner allow Davidson to promote himself as the founder all these years if it weren't so? AND IF SO WHY DOES BONNER THEN ALLEGE HE WAS THE FOUNDER ?Sounds like just more Agora Inc.fraud to me combined with a fraudulent cover up.

Also I noted your stansberryresearch was claiming,or greatly insinuating,Lard Patrick Byrne's Overstock.con was a victim of 'naked shorting',just as,coincidentally,the ncans.net fraud website did. I believe James,'skkkum of the world',Dale Davidson is behind NCANS as well..At least I think any number of plagiarism experts would agree with me that it is more than a coincidence that NCANS has so much in common with NAANSS that the acronym alone can't be coincidence.Not to mention the similarities to the fraud that 'you are being naked shorted so buy certs to protect yourself ' modus operendi to the fraud.

You and he may not have been taken to task by the SEC for 'naked shorting,after all Brent Baker now has a cozy job with Byrne and Overstock.con,but you should have been.It was not only the fly-by-night fraud internet sight of NAANSS that promoted the supposed 'anti-naked short selling' scam but Agora Inc.did as well,at least through James Dale Davidson's 'Vantage Point' cyberfraud website.

I guess you know Davidson even has some Daubai related activities and I suspect he has a relation to Bellador Group of Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.But Amenni is what I am interested in and anything you might know about that would be of interest.No wonder Lard Byrne is paranoid about being connected with terrorists and 'al qaeda'.Too funny if it weren't so sick and sad.And just how much was Agora Inc. involved with touting of Ionatron for George 'WMD' Tenet and that little elite pump and dump used scam salemen dept.of the CIA ? I'm not saying all in the CIA are bad but he was if he uses it for illegal pump and dump ops and should be outed.Frauds like that are why we as a country are in so much trouble right now.

You see I knew nothing about stocks or even internet when I was hooked up to this mess,never heard of NTU or Davidson either,thank gawd.And I was only drawn into Davidson 'you're being naked shorted buy a cert' fraud because I sincerely believed in a Stanford patent and its medicinal potential.Stanford has recently taken the patent back and Endovasc or skkkum like DAVIDSON CAN NO LONGER USE IT FOR FRAUD, but Stanford and Heeschen and Cooke still,in my opinion,have some explaining to do for allowing the university to get mixed up in what was obviously an illegal pump and dump and quite possibly an international money laundering scam.

Doesn't Agoracom advertise in the Washington Post occasionally where the ncans.net letter appeared on February 8 coincidentally ? Do you think this would not have been investigated had the authors ',both 'Bob O'Brien' and Lard Patrick Byrne not had Beltway connections ? Very weird,my country has become the new Mexico in terms of political corruption thanks to scum like James DALE DAVIDSON,et.al. who parasitize it.In terms of bloody murderers, we compete quite well with the worst of them.

So to sum,Bill Bonner and Agora Inc. does have a National Taxpayers Union connection by way of both James Dale Davidson and John Berthoud.And although for some reason Davidson is never mentioned on the NTU website he and you and Bill Bonner were with Berthoud at the Las Vegas far right 'freedomfest'of 2004,correct ? So you were all getting along fine and dandy up till then.What went wrong ? Why doesn't the eloquent Bill Bonner do an article on that and explain himself and his involvement,past and present, with James Dale Davidson ?

Would you and he like me to send you an article from Davidson and Agora Inc.s' Vantage Point 'as recently as 2004 where Davidson is frothing at the mouth about 'naked shorting',just as 'Bob O'Brien' of ncans.net now does coincidentally ? AND WHY PRAY TELL DID YOUR WEBSITE VERY RECENTLY INSINUATE THE PATRICK BYRNE'S OF, NCANS AND OVERSTOCK.CON WAS A VICTIM OF 'NAKED SHORTING' ?

Oh,one other thing of all the penny stocks Agora Inc.and agoracom have promoted over the years have any of your fine economic analysts there ever done a review of what these penny pump and dump scams have done for or to investors who were conned into 'going long' ? Too funny,the NATIONAL TAXPAYERS UNION' AND ON THE ONE HAND WISHES TO DO AWAY WITH OR 'PRIVITISE' SOCIAL SECURITY' AND YET COINCIDENTALLY HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT ALIGNING ITSELF WITH THE SLEEZIEST OF CORRUPT PENNY STOCK FRAUDSTERS OF WHICH ITS FOUNDER IS ONE,A BIG ONE.

Sincerely,

Tony Ryals

Davidson, Checkan, von Nothaus, Turk
Private Money
Welcome to FreedomFest - Schedule
... Porter Stansberry, Pirate Investor, “Generation Debt”. ... William Bonner, “America's
Day of Reckoning ... John Berthoud, President of The National Taxpayers Union ...
www.freedomfest.com/2004_schedule.html - 70k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

To: endoscam@lycos.com
Subject: Jim Davidson
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:06:22 -0600

Tony --

A friend recently emailed me a copy of your online tirade against JD. I don't know what he did to you...though I can imagine...

But, your presumption that I am an associate of Jim's is entirely false. It is true that Jim was a founder of Agora in the late 1970s. But he quickly sold the majority of his interest to Bill Bonner. Jim has no ownership stake in Agora and Agora no longer publishes his newsletter. While Jim used to be an editor, he was never a colleague of mine; we worked in totally separate divisions, which were owned and managed as completely separate business units. In fact, since I have been part of Agora (1996) I've never worked on any project or had any involvement whatsoever in of Jim's publications or business ventures.

Frankly, I have serious doubts about his integrity and honesty and I was glad when Agora decided to stop publishing his newsletter.

If you would like to know more about Agora (which is a large holding company with many operating groups, one of which I control) or more about the SEC case I am involved with (which has nothing to do with short selling or pumping and dumping) I would be happy to meet with you in my office in Baltimore.

Regards,

Porter

Internal Administrator

Posted: 11/3/2005 11:38:08 PM

By: where's the beef ?

by Tony Ryals
National Taxpayers Union is both Jim Davidson and Agora Inc.,connected :Below is my recent email correspondence with Porter Stansberry of Agora Inc.'s Baltimore headquaters who pretends 'James Dale DAVIDSON don't work here no more'.Lies and deception from Agora Inc.whose business is lies and deception, in my opinion.Again both Bill Bonner and 'James Dale' or 'Jim' Davidson have claimed to be sole founder of Agora Inc.,without either confronting each other for the other's lie.

James Dale Davidson,founder of Agora Inc.,and its Strategic Investment mail fraud operation was the entity most responsible for the claim that Bill Clinton killed Vince Foster.Sure Richard Mellon-Scaife encouraged,even cheered him on,and his far right British pal the Lord William Rees-Mogg,hovered in the background.

But Agora Inc.s Strategic Investment,with the name of ex CIA Chief Colby on the letterhead and Davidson's internet political and securities cyberfraud machine is what did the psyops against Clinton.William Colby died mysteriously a year later without comment.His name was only on the letterhead because Davidson paid Colby to lend credibility to Davidson's and Agora Inc.'s outrageuos stock and securities promotions.And even more bizar is the fact that James Dale Davidson's British www.newsmax.com smear writer
Chistopher Rudy writes that someone in their circle predicted Colby's death a month in advance,albeit from a car accident rather than drowning.

So because of my bad luck to encounter this operation over the internet I WAS TAKEN IN A PENNY STOCK SCAM WHERE DAVIDSON CLAIMED THROUGH AGORA INC.AND THE FRAUDULENT NAANSS(DO GOOGLE SEARCH)THAT MARKET MAKERS WERE 'NAKED SHORTING' THE STOCKS HE WAS INVOLVED WITH.THE TRUTH IS THIS WAS A COVER UP FOR MASSIVE PENNY STOCK SHARE DUMPING IN THE MARKETS AND POSSIBLY MONEY LAUNDERING.

Agora Inc.,along with agoracom etc.,has so many internet sites,and in my opinion,cyberfraud sites,it is difficult to keep track.Only those named officially in litigation by the SEC is enormous but I believe they create others that are unofficial whenever they as group or as individuals they feel the need to create a curtain or smoke screen separating Agora Inc. from more questionable activities.Ha,if more questionable activities are indeed possible.

Hillary Clinton's New York office was contacted by me in light of her old claim about 'a vast right wing conspiracy' but chose apparently not to investigate or do anything about this massive fraud that Davidson has erroneously and fraudulently called 'naked shorting' to mask his illegal penny stock 'pump and dump' activities. Money laundering and tax avoidence may be involved.

Davidson claims to have been a supporter of his fellow Rhodes scholar Bill Clinton until,as Davidson claims,he discovered Clinton was involved with the 'mafia'.Actually it is a fact Davidson was involved with at least one shady character mentioned in Business Week's article on 'The Mafia On Wall Street' in the 1990's.

Now 'Bob O'Brien'of www.ncans.net ,(who I have reason to believe is James Davidson or Davidson connected),is going on about Refco but just ask Bill Bonner if he and Davidson's Agora Inc.have not recommended an Austrian bank, possibly connected to Refco,to their clients in the past. Perhaps Hillary Clinton herself could tell us more but wishes to remain quiet.(Do 'clinton refco' google search.)

Bill Clinton also remained strangely quiet about his fellow Rhodes scholar and Oxford grad,James Dale Davidson,even in his book when he had the chance.Why ?

Tony Ryals
endoscam (at) lycos.com

To: endoscam (at) lycos.com
Subject: Jim Davidson
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:06:22 -0600

Tony --

A friend recently emailed me a copy of your online tirade against JD. I don't know what he did to you...though I can imagine...

But, your presumption that I am an associate of Jim's is entirely false. It is true that Jim was a founder of Agora in the late 1970s. But he quickly sold the majority of his interest to Bill Bonner. Jim has no ownership stake in Agora and Agora no longer publishes his newsletter. While Jim used to be an editor, he was never a colleague of mine; we worked in totally separate divisions, which were owned and managed as completely separate business units. In fact, since I have been part of Agora (1996) I've never worked on any project or had any involvement whatsoever in of Jim's publications or business ventures.

Frankly, I have serious doubts about his integrity and honesty and I was glad when Agora decided to stop publishing his newsletter.

If you would like to know more about Agora (which is a large holding company with many operating groups, one of which I control) or more about the SEC case I am involved with (which has nothing to do with short selling or pumping and dumping) I would be happy to meet with you in my office in Baltimore.

Regards,

Porter

Porter,

Which 'online tirade' re Davidson ? There's more than one and no end in sight.Also weren't you and William Bonner at this right wing 'FreedomFest' with Davidson as recently as 2004 and wasn't John Berthould of Davidson's Naional Taxpayers Union in attendence as the pr claims ? When did you decide to distance yourself from Davidson ? And why did Agora Inc. and Bill Bonner allow Davidson to promote himself as the founder all these years if it weren't so? AND IF SO WHY DOES BONNER THEN ALLEGE HE WAS THE FOUNDER ?Sounds like just more Agora Inc.fraud to me combined with a fraudulent cover up.

Also I noted your stansberryresearch was claiming,or greatly insinuating,Lard Patrick Byrne's Overstock.con was a victim of 'naked shorting',just as,coincidentally,the ncans.net fraud website did. I believe James,'skkkum of the world',Dale Davidson is behind NCANS as well..At least I think any number of plagiarism experts would agree with me that it is more than a coincidence that NCANS has so much in common with NAANSS that the acronym alone can't be coincidence.Not to mention the similarities to the fraud that 'you are being naked shorted so buy certs to protect yourself ' modus operendi to the fraud.

You and he may not have been taken to task by the SEC for 'naked shorting,after all Brent Baker now has a cozy job with Byrne and Overstock.con,but you should have been.It was not only the fly-by-night fraud internet sight of NAANSS that promoted the supposed 'anti-naked short selling' scam but Agora Inc.did as well,at least through James Dale Davidson's 'Vantage Point' cyberfraud website.

I guess you know Davidson even has some Daubai related activities and I suspect he has a relation to Bellador Group of Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.But Amenni is what I am interested in and anything you might know about that would be of interest.No wonder Lard Byrne is paranoid about being connected with terrorists and 'al qaeda'.Too funny if it weren't so sick and sad.And just how much was Agora Inc. involved with touting of Ionatron for George 'WMD' Tenet and that little elite pump and dump used scam salemen dept.of the CIA ? I'm not saying all in the CIA are bad but he was if he uses it for illegal pump and dump ops and should be outed.Frauds like that are why we as a country are in so much trouble right now.

You see I knew nothing about stocks or even internet when I was hooked up to this mess,never heard of NTU or Davidson either,thank gawd.And I was only drawn into Davidson 'you're being naked shorted buy a cert' fraud because I sincerely believed in a Stanford patent and its medicinal potential. Stanford has recently taken the patent back and Endovasc or skkkum like DAVIDSON CAN NO LONGER USE IT FOR FRAUD, but Stanford and Heeschen and Cooke still,in my opinion,have some explaining to do for allowing the university to get mixed up in what was obviously an illegal pump and dump and quite possibly an international money laundering scam.

Doesn't Agoracom advertise in the Washington Post occasionally where the ncans.net letter appeared on February 8 coincidentally ? Do you think this would not have been investigated had the authors ',both 'Bob O'Brien' and Lard Patrick Byrne not had Beltway connections ? Very weird,my country has become the new Mexico in terms of political corruption thanks to scum like James DALE DAVIDSON,et.al. who parasitize it.In terms of bloody murderers, we compete quite well with the worst of them.

So to sum,Bill Bonner and Agora Inc. does have a National Taxpayers Union connection by way of both James Dale Davidson and John Berthoud.And although for some reason Davidson is never mentioned on the NTU website he and you and Bill Bonner were with Berthoud at the Las Vegas far right 'freedomfest'of 2004,correct ? So you were all getting along fine and dandy up till then.What went wrong ? Why doesn't the eloquent Bill Bonner do an article on that and explain himself and his involvement,past and present, with James Dale Davidson ?

Would you and he like me to send you an article from Davidson and Agora Inc.s' Vantage Point 'as recently as 2004 where Davidson is frothing at the mouth about 'naked shorting',just as 'Bob O'Brien' of ncans.net now does coincidentally ? AND WHY PRAY TELL DID YOUR WEBSITE VERY RECENTLY INSINUATE THE PATRICK BYRNE'S OF, NCANS AND OVERSTOCK.CON WAS A VICTIM OF 'NAKED SHORTING' ?

Oh,one other thing of all the penny stocks Agora Inc.and agoracom have promoted over the years have any of your fine economic analysts there ever done a review of what these penny pump and dump scams have done for or to investors who were conned into 'going long' ? Too funny,the NATIONAL TAXPAYERS UNION' AND ON THE ONE HAND WISHES TO DO AWAY WITH OR 'PRIVITISE' SOCIAL SECURITY' AND YET COINCIDENTALLY HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT ALIGNING ITSELF WITH THE SLEEZIEST OF CORRUPT PENNY STOCK FRAUDSTERS OF WHICH ITS FOUNDER IS ONE,A BIG ONE.

Sincerely,

Tony Ryals

Davidson, Checkan, von Nothaus, Turk
Private Money
Welcome to FreedomFest - Schedule
... Porter Stansberry, Pirate Investor, “Generation Debt”. ... William Bonner, “America's
Day of Reckoning ... John Berthoud, President of The National Taxpayers Union ...
www.freedomfest.com/2004_schedule.html - 70k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

SEC LIES' Agora Inc's James Dale Davidson
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:40:55 -0500

"In this respect, it is suggestive that the SEC apparently leaked its complaint about Agora to Remond, who cooperated by writing a story trumpeting the SEC's effort to discredit me and these good companies." - James Dale Davidson

"It appears that the naked short-sellers who have counterfeited millions of GeneMax shares in an attempt to destroy the company have enlisted powerful help." James Dale Davidson

Dear Vantage Point Investor,

You may be as startled and upset as I am by the sudden collapse in the price of GeneMax (GMXX), which has tumbled in the last nine trading days. The question is, why? I can't pretend that I fully understand the answer. But I have a disturbing guess. It appears that the naked short-sellers who have counterfeited millions of GeneMax shares in an attempt to destroy the company have enlisted
powerful help.

In theory, the Securities and Exchange Commission is a regulatory body charged with maintaining the integrity of public securities markets in the United States. In reality, the SEC is like any other government agency. It responds to powerful entrenched interests. It abhors bad publicity, rewards its friends and punishes its critics.

Unhappily, the SEC also lies. I know because the SEC field office in Utah has lied about me. And I suspect that these lies are the culmination of a carefully laid plan to discredit GeneMax and punish the company for raising troublesome issues about naked short selling, which has also embarrassed the SEC.

If you have been a subscriber to Vantage Point for any length of time, you are no doubt aware that I am a critic of "electronic counterfeiting," the process by which some investment banks, market makers and broker-dealers drive down the prices of Nasdaq Bulletin Board companies by selling unlimited quantities of shares they don't own. Since stock prices are determined by supply and demand,allowing unlimited counterfeiting of stock essentially guarantees that the stock becomes worthless.

Of course, a company whose shares are worthless won't last long. It is unable to raise money if its stock is worthless. All too often, such small companies are driven into oblivion by electronic counterfeiting. When we are slogging along with a weak economy, I consider it almost criminal negligence that the government would permit investment banks, market makers and broker-dealers to weaken the economy further by destroying small companies that could otherwise be a major fountain of growth.

Why would the government let this happen? I don't think it is necessarily a Grand Conspiracy with a capital "G." But the bad guys have managed to control most of the news about
"electronic counterfeiting." And perversely, they also seem to have the regulators on their side.

I had a painful lesson in this reality at the beginning of this week when I learned to my astonishment that the Utah office of the SEC had tarnished my name by accusing me of failing to disclose an interest in two investments that I recommended in Vantage Point Investment Advisory. Their exact charge is as follows:

"Among the issuers promoted in this manner have been GeneMax Corp. and Endovasc Ltd., Inc. DAVIDSON is an officer, director and,indirectly, a substantial shareholder of these two issuers. Neither the soliciting e-mail nor the subsequent company report discloses DAVIDSON's relationship to the companies."

This is total rubbish. I deny any impropriety. Indeed, the charges are remote from the facts.

As you will know if you subscribed to Vantage Point last summer, I fully disclosed my role as a founder, director and officer of GeneMax when I recommended the company and its promising treatment for cancer. And I also disclosed a special relationship with Endovasc. I am not an officer or director of Endovasc. I have a few shares that I received in exchange for assigning my rights in what could be a valuable patent to the company.

To be sure that I wasn't missing something, I had my attorney review the record. He concluded that my disclosures are complete: "I spent this afternoon reviewing Agora marketing copy for Vantage Point and the newsletters and have verified that the charge that you failed to disclose your personal interest in GeneMax is completely false." Agora will be filing a motion to dismiss the SEC's baseless complaint.

I fail to see how anyone of good faith who reviewed the record
could possibly construe it as the SEC apparently has. Although I can't prove it, I have concluded that the SEC, or at least some of its personnel, were more offended by my criticism of electronic counterfeiting than they are by the abuse itself -- which causes you and other investors hundreds of billions in losses. In fact, the costs of electronic counterfeiting are much higher than those entailed in the accounting scandals which have garnered so much attention. Nonetheless, instead of correcting these abuses, the SEC has gone out of its way to rope me into a doubtful complaint that they have developed against another Agora publication -- a product to which I have no connection other than a passive one as a minority shareholder in Agora.

Nor do I take it to be entirely a coincidence that while I have recommended more than 30 investments in Vantage Point over the past 16 months, my reputation is being tarred in respect to just two companies, GeneMax and Endovasc. These two companies have one thing in common, in addition to the fact that both have promising medical innovations that could ease much suffering and save many lives. Both have been at the forefront of legal action to combat the abuse of electronic counterfeiting of their shares. But these efforts have hardly earned them the friends they should. Rather than garnering applause, their efforts to confront the abuse of electronic counterfeiting of their shares has made both companies the focus of negative publicity.

In particular, one writer, Carol S. Remond, undertook to paint a negative picture of both companies, publishing what bordered on outright lies. For some reason known only to others, the SEC appears to have adopted Remond's text in defense of the electronic counterfeiters. In this respect, it is suggestive that the SEC apparently leaked its complaint about Agora to Remond, who cooperated by writing a story trumpeting the SEC's effort to discredit me and these good companies.

I wanted to write to you immediately when I got this startling news to tell you that I will not be cowed by these Machiavellian tactics. I will continue to raise important issues of investor protection that the SEC appears to wish to duck. I do so with faith that the truth will eventually triumph, the evil of electronic counterfeiting will be curtailed, and the integrity of public security markets restored.

Or to put it another way, if powerful people are so keen to discredit my criticism of electronic counterfeiting that they will orchestrate an entirely bogus charge of the kind carried on the wires against me this week, that itself indicates that more light needs to be shed on the shadowy activities they are trying to protect.

But, on to the status of your GeneMax holdings... Absolutely nothing about this company or its exciting immunotherapy development has changed and would warrant this share price decline. In fact, in an independent study commissioned by the company, it was determined that if GeneMax were funded as low as at $1.50 per share, and assuming that its products prove to work as well in humans as they have in animals, the present value of the stock would be $420 per share, notwithstanding dilution. GeneMax remains a fundamentally sound company and a tremendous buying opportunity at these levels. I recommend that you increase your GeneMax shares, as well as those in Endovasc (EVSC.OB). And, may I reiterate, I am a shareholder in both companies.

And, if you are as concerned as I am about electronic counterfeiting and its effects on the dynamic young companies that must fuel our country's future growth (as well as your portfolio), I urge you to write your congressman. You can also register your concern with the National Association Against Naked Short Selling(www.nakedshortselling.com),, which is taking up the fight for companies and investors alike.

Sincerely,

James DAVIDSON

Bill Bonner:Agora Inc.,Baltimore has aided penny stock
fraud

chapelhill.indymedia.org/news/2005/10/16736.php

Agora Inc.meets George Tenet in New Orleans,touts penny stock for CIA

baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/11325/index.php

Senator Bennett :Is Patrick Byrne's NCANS a Fraud ?

utah.indymedia.org/news/2005/10/11883_comment.php

Charles Schwab Share Money Laundering

sfbay.indymedia.org/news/2005/06/1747107.php

The Witches of Whitewater:
Lord Rees-Mogg,Luciane Goldberg Monica Lewinsky James Dale Davidson Bill Clinton,et.al.:

members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/witches.htm

CIA Chief William Colby's Death Mystery
by James Dale Davidson's www.newssmax.com
predicts Colby's death a month in advance ! :

www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/3/24/185342

Anonymous

Posted: 11/11/2005 11:32:50 AM

By: Brent Baker

The above allegations are all incorrect as they relate to me. I left the SEC and contacted Agora for purporses of having them participate in the Stock Information Publisher's Association which I represent. We had no substantitive conversations about the case and exchanged one email unrelatd to the case. Agora apparently tried to use my contact to their advantage in the litigation they are having with the SEC. You couldn't pay me enough to represent Agora!

Anonymous

Posted: 11/5/2005 8:49:56 PM

By: Back in 2000, Davidson Co-Founder

Back in 2000, William Bonner was listed as President, CEO, and of Agora Inc. Jim Davidson was listed as Co-Founder of Agora Inc.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001209100500/http://www.worldfinancialseminars.homepage.com/lasvegas.html

Meet and Hear the Most Successful Investment Experts in America … Join us for The Agora Wealth Symposium 2000
The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas • October 4-8, 2000
M A K E B I G G E R P R O F I T S . P E R I O D .

Dear Member,
It was an incredible ride for stock market investors in 1999…The Dow was up 25%. NASDAQ soared 83%. IPO’s tech stocks and dot.com companies took off like rockets. But if this year’s market performance is any indication, you might be in for a mudslide…The Dow is struggling to hit 1999 levels, the NADAQ is down around 12%, and Tech stocks are up and down like yo-yo’s... Clearly, profiting in today’s market is going to take a different approach to investing. To beat the market now, you need to do more than just "buy stocks." It’s more important than ever that you do what’s necessary not to lose money – to make sure that your profits grow – substantially – year after year, in any market. That’s why we’re so excited about this year’s Agora Financial Symposium 2000…

We’ve assembled – all in one place – what can only be described as an "all-star line-up" of some of the most accomplished, innovative and successful investors in the world to speak to you. And this year’s symposium is all about one simple thing: MAKING PROFITS. Just a few of the world-class investors and speakers you’ll learn from and meet include: Be sure to visit our website at www.worldfinancialseminars.homepage.com

William Bonner, President and CEO, Agora Inc, Co- Founder, The Oxford Club and Author of The Daily Reckoning, Bill Bonner is perhaps one of the most respected and revered figures in the financial publishing industry. He’s managed to build a thriving publishing enterprise on the concept of "big ideas" and theories about what makes investing – and indeed, the world, work – well worth the trip just to hear this man speak

Steve Sjuggerud, Investment Director, The Oxford Club, Steve will teach you about MITTS, TIPS, VVR and other ways to boost your yeilds on all your safe- cash holdings including an ultra-safe place with the potential of up to 70% returns over the next two years

Porter Stansberry, Founder and Editor of Porter Stansberry’s Investment Advisory, will demonstrate proven "Pirate Investing" & Buying "Disruptive Technology" Stock-strategies perfectly suited to profit from today’s fast-moving market

C.A. Green, Contributing Editor of The Oxford Club Communiqué, Mr. Green will use his 15 years of Wall- Street experience, and skills as a licenced portfolio manager and research analyst to advise you on how and where to profit in the new financial market

Jim Davidson, Co-Founder, Agora Inc., and editor of Strategic Investment, Jim will teach you why the current "New Market" boom is different – and how there’s still plenty of time to profit

Brian Hicks, Editor of The Cutting Edge and The Rogue Trader, will show you the 5 biotech stocks that will gain 10,000% in the next 5 YEARS

James Passin, Contributing Editor to Taipan and Portfolio Manager of Firebird Investments, will explain how to gain 500% to 1,000% from Agriculture’s "Third revolution.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/5/2005 12:14:51 AM

By: Stansberry hints Brent Baker .........

'Brent Baker was the SEC lawyer who investigated me. During our case he left the SEC and gave us information about the SEC's motives in our case in the hope that we would hire him. We filed a brief about his behaviour -- which was completely bizarre and totally unethical. We didn't hire him. I don't know why anyone would hire that guy...he's real creep.'

Porter Stansberry

IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS CLAIMING EX SEC ATTORNEY BRENT BAKER WAS ON THE TAKE TO ME,TRUE OR NOT.ALSO I DO KNOW THAT WHEN I CONTACTED THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH OFFICE ABOUT PROVIDING ME WITH ANY COMMUNICATION ENDOVASC'S DAVID P SUMMERS HAD WITH THEM,AND
A VERIFICATION OF THAT STRANGE LETTER MOST OF YOU 'LONGS' MUST REMEMBER HERE THEY OR BARBARA RAY WOULD NOT DO IT,SAID I HAD TO APPLY THROUGH FOIA WHICH I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO.I COULD ONLY ASK IN ENGLISH WHICH JUST ISN'T ENOUGH IN AMERICA NOWADAYS.

AND THEN BAKER EMAILED ME BUT HE NEVER GOT BACK.IT WAS MORE LIKE HE WAS CHECKING ME OUT FOR DAVIDSON AND STANSBERRY.HE MAY AS WELL HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR PORTER STANSBERRY AND JAMES DALE DAVIDSON FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/17/2005 12:07:31 PM

By: Brent Baker

Hello Porter:

Lets get several things straight. As an attorney for the SEC, you have very little decision-making authority. Things are reviewed at multiple levels and you do what you are told. That is part of why I left. I was tired of being told to do one things I did not think were right.

You know nothing of my ethics either. When I left I had one phone call with Matt Turner (Agora's General Counsel) to tell him about a group I represented that was intended to legitimize the newsletter industry (Stock Information Publisher's Association). Believe me, I didn't ask for a job and wouldn't represent Agora for any amount of money. The so-called "brief" that was filed was merely an attempt by Agora to get some advantage in a lawsuit by the SEC that I hope eventually puts a stake in Agora's heart. If the SEC loses, it has more to do with poor lawyering than with the facts.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.