OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Yochanan Williams & Link Plus Financial
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 2/15/2006 7:42:22 PM

By: Jonathan

Your posting with regard to "Dr. Yochanan D Williams" from Texas
is similar to what some of our Business Associates are facing in Hong Kong. Several major projects are held up because of his empty promises and commitments after securing Bank Facility Letters from our Business Associate's Banks.

It has caused our clients to lose very substantially because of the delays and empty promises made by him through a known "Foundation" as his front.

We are also gathering more information to determine if Fraud is involved and to take the case to Court.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:36:33 AM

By: J Joubert

Dear Sir

Please provide me with more information on your association with Dr. Williams.

Best regards

J Joubert

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/30/2006 6:22:56 PM

By: Jerry Rice

Does anyone know this guy from Texas. He signs contracts to fund projects flies around asia and europe and never produces any funding on projects. From what I have learned he gets as many projects as possible to present to financial people as schemes to create funds for himself and never funds the real projects he contracts for. If thats not FRAUD.

Please let me know if you have heard of him.

Jerry

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2009 6:03:51 AM

By: mailto:JohnLee60@msn.com

Dear Sir

I would like to connect with you with regards to Yochanan Williams.

If we are talking about the same person, he supposedly is the Presicent/Director of GLY Global Financial Services in the USA.

Please contact me as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.

Kind Regards

Rachel Samson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/19/2008 3:48:36 PM

By: Do I smell skunk?

Can you provide some more details? I believe I might be wound up in one of his "business deals".
Regards.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/16/2006 4:26:15 PM

Whom am I consulting. Why are you asking for information on our association? Who are you from South Africa and your association with Yochanan Williams?

Anonymous

Posted: 2/16/2006 4:22:58 PM

Mr. Lee,

Yes we understand the same from others in the US and International. Please forward your contact information to my email to begin coordinating efforts and seek others that may have been damaged.

JR

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.