OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Trent Jordan-Vancouver based stock pusher
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 4/24/2006 6:37:50 AM

By: kenny Fortnight

Does anyone know the symbol of his latest pump?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/11/2006 7:50:29 PM

By: sec/david baines

I told Baines everything I know about you.Do you think you can keep doing this over and over again with no heavy heat.From TOCK to BHIT your pump and dumps go way back.The SEC is going to get you pumper.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/26/2006 6:46:50 PM

By: boy bentley

Saw Trent driving around in his Bentley.He seems to feel that it is a privilage to be invited to his parties.He should invite David Baines and his lovely wife to his next bash!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 4/25/2006 9:55:47 AM

By: theo walsh

Trent was the guy behind FLST and many others.Where are all his stocks now????He does have a new deal and I will get the symbol.Trades around 1.30 and smells bad already.cheers

Anonymous

Posted: 4/24/2006 5:56:14 PM

By: david baines

Last June David Baines wrote a lovelly article on Trent.If you read stockwatch one might notice that the SEC is going after deals as far back as five years.Aswell the SEC is much more focused on Vancouver lately.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/24/2006 6:07:44 AM

By: LLD

well karma seems to exist, so one day soon, when the SEC or CCRA catches up with him, he'll be spending a few years in Club Fed, so I hope wifey won't mind that

It funny, his father is/was also a shady promoter scheister; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Anonymous

Posted: 5/23/2006 12:24:16 PM

By: catherine

He is marrying a woman (in her 30's) - studying to be a naturopathic veterinarian (or something like that).

I’m sure she is enamoured by their life of luxury (exotic cars, numerous million-dollar houses, trips around the world, privately chartered jets, unlimited shopping at LV, Prada, Gucci, Coach, Holts etc etc)

... kinda like Catherine Zeta-Jones' character in the movie Traffic ie. 'i don't care what you do, just make sure you maintain my lifestyle' sort of thing.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/23/2006 6:11:55 AM

By: KamIsa

who's he getting married to? does she know what a crook her fiance is?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2006 4:28:17 PM

By: pablo neruda

I do remember that story.

So i guess there are no other updates in this past year?

He's still living in the most expensive neighbourhood in Vancouver - University Hill (in his 3.5 million dollar home) - & driving around town in his silver Bentley & black Range Rover.

AND, he built himself a lakefront mansion in Kelowna and still owns a mansion in Whistler (all in the multi-million dollar range).

Oh, and he's getting married. Lucky gal.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/18/2006 11:44:57 PM

By: KamIsa

story from last year:
David Baines
Securities Columnist
Vancouver Sun
Saturday, May 28, 2005

Shares in a weapons-making company that makes ‘less lethal’ bullets have taken off

Another week, another mystery….

The mystery is Sinewire Networks Inc., a Vancouver-based shell company that trades on the dreadful OTC Bulletin Board in the U.S. [Editor's Note: I have removed the rest of the story because of copyright. Anyone who wants to read the full article should visit the Vancouver Sun's web-site.]

Anonymous

Posted: 5/17/2006 3:34:20 PM

By: pablo neruda

Any updates? still looks to me like he's gotten off scott-free ... no BCSC reviews, no Canada Revenue Agency investigations .. is the SEC really taking a look? His 'dealings' go back as far as 1998.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/31/2006 4:11:30 PM

By: that greek chick

You shouldn't be crossing borders Trent.You could be the next poster child.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/31/2006 1:15:53 PM

By: pump up the jam

other than informing the Canada Revenue Agency and David Baines, has Mr. Jordan's info been shared with the BC Securities Commission and the SEC???????

Anonymous

Posted: 5/31/2006 8:16:35 AM

By: metrosexual

All is well until they come knocking.I know the name of a few offshore companies of Trent.I shared them with this nice man at the CRA just last week.Does he show enough in Canada to justify his lifestyle.Did that money that was frozen at BMO and linked to that jailed guy and Jerome Snieder catch up with Trent.He's got a knew pump boys.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/30/2006 6:32:10 AM

By: the sarge

he'll get his just desserts one of these days.
what evil deeds one does to others comes back to haunt in time. sec, revenue canada, fbi, or a thug with a big fist, whatever, he'll pay the piper.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/25/2006 2:33:56 PM

By: criminologist

Psych-doc - you hit the nail on the head.

Mr. Jordan is very good-looking, incredibly charming and can talk a good story. The unfortunate thing is that so far he has not been brought to bear the result of his actions on others. He has gotten away it all thus far, and I fear he will never will "pay the piper".

It's been 8 years since he's begun, and so far ... nothing .. other than him laughing all the way to the bank.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/25/2006 6:09:34 AM

By: psych doc

Mr. Jordan is clearly a classic case of a serious personality disorder called 'anti-social behavior complex' & psychopathy (or a complete lack of remorse for one's actions - immoral, corrupt or criminal behavior, and how it affects others, etc) Most are clever, charming and can easily manipulate others, but are (in their own minds) entirely oblivious to the law and to peoples' feelings. Many will lie, cheat and steal their way through life, and occasionally will be convicted of criminal actions. Unfortunately, rehabilitation is rare, thus their actions often never cease.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/15/2006 5:30:32 PM

By: denny's

Trent Jordan is the most likey guy to get nabbed in the SEC's fall howe street round up.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/13/2006 9:55:05 PM

By: Tim B

He was a steroid monkey for years too - 1990-95, and worked at the Roxy as a doorman / bouncer. He's a real freakshow!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/29/2006 4:27:38 PM

By: bobby st.james

Alot of people question his manhood.He often goes to tanning places,gets his body shaved.There is just so much heat around Trent I don't know why he won't stop pumping.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/28/2006 11:56:04 PM

By: Derf

Big cars, big houses, big ego, & big steroid monkey a few years ago (when he was a bouncer at the Roxy) This guy is a scammer clown and he's going down. Though I wouldn't be surprised is someone beats the s&%t out of him one day soon.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/21/2006 6:05:32 AM

By: metrosexual

He did a deal years ago with Regis Possino and his European boiler room.Word around Howe st is this what they are looking at aswell as AMNM.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/16/2006 9:03:08 PM

By: honk

I remember this scheister being involved in the Avatarra otc.bb scam a few years ago. The way he shows off his stolen money I'm surprised he hasn't been nabbed yet. "what comes around, goes around"

Anonymous

Posted: 9/7/2006 7:34:24 AM

By: mail dropper

I bet the house is owned by an offshore company.I called the RCA (revenue Canada ) and gave them all the info.Trent has been stiffing revenue Canada for years .He reminds me of Lord Conrad Black.Spending and being cocky until the mighty arm of the US comes.Since all his pumps are on the OTCBB ,he could do years in an American jail.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/7/2006 1:24:23 AM

By: eddie

I don't know how great the weeding was, but it sure was LOUD. Trent bought our neigbor (few houses down) Lyle's house, knocked it down, built a new one, knocked that one down before it was half done and built a new one. I head the whole thing cost him about 5 million. Anyway, I met this guy last night and googled his name out of curiosity. I'll be laughing my ass off when the SEC takes his shiny bentley, two skidoos, ski boat, wakeboard boat, and cobalt racing boat. In the meantime, I'll be circulating that David Baines article around the cove.

(Is the silicone in his wife's tits subject to confiscation too?)

Anonymous

Posted: 9/6/2006 1:09:14 PM

By: benji

It was a lovely wedding.Trent spared no expense whith that mail drop cash.The greek looked great and his house is lovely.Trent looked great and we all know how he is a bit on the metro side.Not a hair out of place.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/28/2006 2:06:38 PM

By: wedded bliss

the wedding is actually in kelowna next weekend (Sept long weekend).

Anonymous

Posted: 8/25/2006 12:42:53 PM

By: newly wed

Well, wouldn't that be an amazing wedding present for the newlyweds. Congratulations TJ on your recent nuptials (Aug 5, 2006 to be exact).

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 6:07:52 AM

By: Cliff E

Is there actually a SEC autumn sweep of Vancouver bad guys planned?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/6/2008 7:50:45 PM

By: sec snitch

I told them all I know in an hour long chat.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/10/2007 7:40:35 AM

By: slick

So whats new with the stock pumper? Whats his new deal?He's on steroids eh?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/2/2006 8:12:54 PM

By: Lyle's old house

Word around the cove is that Lyle's old house was sold to this stock promoter from Vancouver Trent Jordan.The guy who kept us up all night.Why is a reporter asking questions about the house and who did the work.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.