OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
What Happened Wolverine??????
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 6/10/2006 11:58:02 PM

By: The Wolverine

Hey, Brian Medvec see you have an alter ego>>> Dick Masterson! How cute! I posted a little response to you in one of the other threads about Stan Billue the crook.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/10/2006 11:16:06 PM

By: Brian Medvec co-crook with David G. Rose & Stan Billue

Thanks for your concern, Brian, but I am not unemployed. Got a job one day after the series in the Louisville Courier Journal that exposed your boss, David G. Rose as the crook that he is. Making a hell of a lot more money >honestly
What did you think I meant about being a formidable adversary? The damage I said I intended to do was done, via the appropriate legal channels.

One would think that after being in law enforcement as you were for 20+ plus years, you would know the wheels of justice often grind slowly when it comes to white collar crime. But...when the ax falls, and it's a federal ax, the sentences meted out are pretty impressive. Never fear, that is exactly what is happening, the FBI continues it's investigation, and many, many State Attorneys General are helping. This I know for a fact.

Did ya see the new article in the Lousiville COurier Journal a few weeks ago? Wonder why Berkshire Resources was mentioned only briefly? Perhaps you should think about it.

Were you there when Stan Billue chuckled and said "And the great thing is we can't even go to jail because we're not officers of the company?" Wellllll, he was wrong, titles do not matter. He is a "person of control", and if I am not mistaken, so are you.

Soon Brian, just as I forecasted in my letter of resignation to Billue, your ID picture from when you were a corrections officer will be published alongside your mug shot after being arrested for fraud, in the Lousiville Courier Journal and other national newspapers, and your name will appear besides his, David G. Rose's and other of your co-workers in an SEC action just like this one:

Securities Enforcement ActionsLLP, Great Oklahoma Oil Deal, LLP, Stan Billue, Gary Tarbis, Jim Jeffords, Bruce Fox, Scott Pamedis, Bob Malone, Debra Muldoon, and Mark Kirk ...

www.kfi.ky.gov/legal/Securities+Enforcement+Actions.htm

Thanks for thinking of me, and thanks for givng me a reason to post Billue and Rose's names again. Mr. Fantastic just loves seeing his name in print!

Internal Administrator

Posted: 6/9/2006 8:45:56 PM

By: Spartacus

You said Stan Billue never faced an adversary like you before. That you were going to take Stan Billue and David G. Rose down. You call yourself the "Wolverine" but what happened? Actually...nothing. Looks to me like you are like a poodle who barks a lot but in the end, has no bite.

By the way, how is unemployment going for you?

Spartacus

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 6:04:30 PM

If you believe all of that, then you probably believe everything in Michael Moore's movie, everything that Dan Rather (with his forged documents) says, everything in The NY Times, AND THE CHEAP TABLOIDS TOO.

No wonder it was so easy to pass you on sales, you head is filled with garbage. I bet you watch soap operas too! Ha-ha.

I'm Spartacus
You're Unemployed and not the quality that we need here. That is why you are gone.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 5:46:28 PM

I posted a rebuttal to your statement of Stan referring to you as his "Superstar Salesperson", perhaps you missed it so let me retste it here. Stan was being kind. As you are well aware, you were in second place when you left and that was only because mark was promoted to management. Mark was by far, Stan's only real "Superstar Salesperson" and you were not even close. Mitch who came as you were leaving, also passed you and Mike, a guy from Rainsoft is also doing better than you did when you were here. And there are others who are better than you were too. If you were still here (God forbid) you might be in 5th or 6th place. So stop making me out to be the only one who passed you and claiming that there were some sort of politics involved. You just were not that good and you have no personality.

But you know what, Stan is a good guy. Perhaps if you take a sales course and acquire a personality, maybe we can consider you for re-employment, but you have to proove yourself first. We can't tolerate that slap-happy, snake-oil, used car salesperson, I love money but hate people attitude that was so prevalent with you.

I'm Spartacus
You're unemployed ...and not missed

Good bye and Good Riddance

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 5:25:35 PM

By: Sorry Brian, you're not worth a moment more of my time

I am sure you big boys did throw a party the day after I left. Just couldn't stand the fact that a little old no personality, no life, woman was better than every single one of you, could you?

Not worth addressing you further in this, or any other venue, and I won't be doing so. You are a predictable boor, just like all the crooks that come here and act like you.

Absolutely couldn't care less what you think of me, say about me, or post about me. I am completely secure about who I am, one or more crooks' opinion about me matters not at all.

You are perhaps incapable of seeing the point, and it isn't me, my past, my personality, my sales skills. It is that David G. Rose is a career crook, and Stan Billue is his point man, in other words, also a crook. They are robbing people. Sooner or later, they WILL be prosecuted, and they WILL go to jail. Bring your pom poms, Brian, cause you'll be needing them in court.

Haven't posted here about Stan Billue or David Rose in a month, as you pointed out. I did what I needed to do. I have moved on. Been reading this board for years and years. Not here because of the above slimebags. In fact, I initially became aware of the Louisville-Courier Journal series because of a link David Marchant posted at this very board. There has been much other information posted herein about David G. Rose also, as I subsequently found out.

Really more embarrassed than anything else that I was #1 at Enterra while I was there. I believed what I was selling was real, albeit speculative. It wasn't, it was a scam that primarily targets older people. I am sorry I sold anyone.

You are not Spartacus, you are Brian Medvec. You are in denial, not I. Never heard of this clown: "Mark Victor Hansen recommends him highly...." but I have heard of the Securities and Exchange Commission, that does not recommend Stan Billue highly. Don't put much stock in your opinion that: "...David is an industry icon.", but pretty confident in the Louisville Courier-Journal's view;

CJ SPECIAL REPORT
Kentuckian's well deals cost investors millions
Company's gushing claims came up dry for thousands
For years, drilling project after drilling project lost money. Yet Robo Enterprises Inc. of Bowling Green made huge profits by extracting millions of dollars from investors -- a feat it achieved by pushing securities laws to their very limits and sometimes beyond

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/NEWS01/60317018&theme=ROBO&template=theme

This isn't the history of "an industry icon":

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Timeline | Robo Enterprises

September 1983 David G. Rose and Gerald Bone weld together the first two letters of their last names and start an oil and gas company, Robo Enterprises Inc., in Hopkinsville to drill wells in Warren County.

1985 Robo's first investor, Howard Batie, and others sue Robo, Rose and Bone, claiming among other things that they overcharged for wells.

November 1988 A Christian County judge in the Batie case finds Robo, Rose and Bone "exercised bad faith and overreaching misrepresentation amounting to fraud" when they purchased supplies through a separate company owned by Bone that paid Rose commissions on sales. The case is appealed and settled out of court, but the fraud finding stands.

June–September 1989 Robo's regulatory troubles begin as Kentucky and Illinois allege violations of securities laws.

1989-1990 Rose buys Bone out and moves Robo to Bowling Green.
Rose hires "Cadillac" Jack Conway, a longtime oil and gas man.

1991 Joe Wilkerson joins the team and helps Rose set up a telemarketing room. Robo starts hiring salespeople.

1994 By this time, Robo has begun making appearances at investment trade shows across the United States. At least three employees have complained to Rose by now that by charging investors so much for wells -- up to five times more than it once did for similar wells -- it is impossible for investors to profit. Robo is now bringing in about $5 million annually in investor money, according to Conway.

1995 Las Vegas investor Skip Folden files a complaint with Kentucky, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, citing, among other things, Robo's claim of success despite a history of investor losses. The FBI investigates for three years, but none of the three agencies bring charges.

1996 187 claimants, in a class-action lawsuit against Rose and Robo in California, allege fraud and negligent misrepresentation over their collective losses of $2.4 million.

1996 Robo changes its drilling focus from Kentucky oil wells to gas wells in southeast Ohio in an area officials there say is not historically a big producer.

1997 Rose and Robo reach a $750,000 settlement with the investors in the California class action, according to court
records. The investors agree to try to collect from Robo's insurance carrier if Rose and Robo agree to pay $60,000 into an escrow account for the investors. They never received the $60,000 because paperwork had not been finished when Robo filed for bankruptcy in 2001.

1998 Richard P. Underwood is hired at Robo to oversee sales. He eventually increases the sales staff to 45 or more, creates new marketing materials and helps multiply money raised from investors. Rose also hires Hugh F. Sackett as a consultant. Sackett creates an estate plan for the Rose family that includes a network of partnerships and at least one trust in the Bahamas.

2000 Robo has possibly its biggest year, raising at least $25 million from investors. By now, at least nine states have issued cease and desist orders against the company, alleging violations of securities laws, including misleading investors.

May 2000 Maryland investor Ronald Daringer and his family file suit, claiming fraud, misrepresentation and breach of contract and demanding about $3.2 million from Robo and Rose.
October 2000 Robo's primary assets are sold to Sunclear Energy, a company newly created by Sackett and owned by a Sackett trust. Sunclear outsources its main functions, sales and finding wells, to other companies Rose controls.

2000-2001 Rose uses money from various Rose-related companies for numerous personal expenses, including $19,725 for trees on his farm and $900 for homeowners' association dues. Meanwhile, Robo and Sunclear investors continue to lose more than 95 percent of their investments.

June 2001 By this time, Rose has control of Sunclear, according to Sackett. Internal company memos support that. But salespeople and documents tell Sunclear investors that Rose doesn't have control.
September 2001 Rose claims in a court document his and his family's partnerships' net worth is about $19 million.

October 2001 Robo, renamed Robo Exploration Inc., files for bankruptcy.

December 2001 Majority ownership of Sunclear is passed from Sackett's trust in the Bahamas to one set up for David Rose's wife, Joyce Rose.

April 2002 Rose and the Daringers settle their lawsuit. Rose agrees to pay the Daringers $2.7 million, starting in three months. Rose acknowledges intentionally misrepresenting and omitting important information in selling to the Daringers.

July 2002 David and Joyce Rose divorce. He continues to stay with her sometimes in her home. The first payment to the Daringers comes due, but Rose does not pay it or any others he promised them.
September 2002 The Roses' Bowling Green residence, assessed at $730,000, burns, destroying Robo documents, according to Rose. While answering questions a few days after the fire, Rose says that he can pay Daringer, but might not.
The fire is still under investigation by the Kentucky State Police.

October 2002 Rose moves out of the Sunclear building in Bowling Green at the request of Sunclear's president.

January 2003 Rose tells Daringer's lawyer in a deposition that he can't pay his bills.

July 2003 Sunclear and Rose's other companies are defunct. Rose has started a new oil and gas company, enTerra Energy.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 4:35:38 PM

Oh let me guess; you are now selling penny stocks or other great investments that are enron-ish right? Wow, I bet you sleep easy at night.

I'm Spartacus
You're Unemployed
We're all glad that you are gone

Boy did we throw a big party the day after you left. Good bye and good riddance idiot. Oh, by the way, people who are really happy with themselves, move on and don't waste so much time as you do on a National Inquirer-like trash media like this. Looks like your personal life hasn't improved either since you left. Here is my last piece of advice to you:

GET A LIFE!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 4:30:13 PM

I posted a reply to you as well. Unemployment must be driving you crazy. You were the #1 salesperson from day 1? Yeah and pigs will fly!

I'm Spartacus
You're Unemployed
And we're all glad that you are gone!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 12:19:03 AM

By: super sales star

Some of us have an opportunity and then some of us only have a J-O-B which stands for JustOverBroke. Some of can sell and then some of us (Like Lisa) cannot. Some of us use professional sales skills and some of us (Like Lisa) are like used car salesmen (or women), snake oil salesmen (or women) and finally some of us take responsiblity for ourselves, while some of us (like Lisa) look for a place to put the blame.

If you have lost your ability to sell, any excuse will do so why not blame David Rose, Stan Billue, Enterra Energy, Berskshire etc. etc. as opposed to facing the truth and looking in the mirror? It sure works for Lisa.

By the way Lisa, it took you four weeks to make your first sale which was for only 1/4 unit= $5,000. Mitch made two sales in his first week totalling $55,000!!! Who really was the super sales star there? Certaintly not you!

Not A Disgruntled Enterra/berkshire Employee
Happy for the superior opportunity and training.

Good bye and good riddance Lisa.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2006 7:01:41 AM

By: BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Actually, I think there are a lot of crackheads here. One person can't get over loss of a job and several others are trying to protect the B.O.S.S. The best definition of a boss that I ever heard is what does BOSS mean when you spell it backwards?

Johnny lunchbuckets and 9-5'ers will have a hard time figuring it out. Give it time. You'll figure it out.

Lisa was a "sales superstar!"

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This company and it's management is squeaky-clean!

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/14/2006 1:46:37 AM

By: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This looks like a playground fight between a bunch of kids. Why don't you all get together and have one big fat orgy and get it over with. Sounds like all of you are in love with one another!!! All of you need to get a life and find a job. As far as the crooks are concerned - your loosing money answering this menopausal wench!!! Get out there and keep on stealing so when you do get out of jail you will have some cash on the side to pay for your Geritol!!!!!!!

I AM LAUGHAKUS!!!
Laughing at you sorry people!!! You all need to get a life!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/13/2006 8:37:13 PM

By: Dick Masterson

Sorry Lisa aka Wolverine, I am not Spartacus or Brian. But I did work with you at Enterra and I found your mannerisms dispictable, your so called sales skills, totally unprofessional sales techniques and your attitude towards your co-workers and people in general, well, let's just say that no professional sales person would use those "skills" and The Dale Carnegie Course would not recommend your people "skills" either. You have heard of Dale Carnegie haven't you?

You never heard of Mark Victor Hansen? Stan mentioned him a couple of times in the training room. He is only the co-author of one of the best selling book franchises in history, "Chicken Soup for the Soup" (I highly recommend these books for you!) is a very successful businessman and has shared the stage with Zig Ziglar, fmr Pres. Clinton, Bush, Ford and Carter, Art Linkletter, the Rev. Billy Graham amongst others. You have heard of these people haven't you?

You claim you only stayed with Enterra untill you collelcted your bonuses? So in other words, you willingly sold people products that according to you were a total ripoff and worked for a man you call a "conman" David G. Rose and his "pointman" Stan Billue just to get a check? WOW! How did you ever spend that tainted money? Did you wash your hands after you cashed the check? How can you live with yourself?

You also say you only found out about this negative information regarding David Rose and Enterra in your last week before you resigned. NOT TRUE! I was in the training room with you when this came up by that black guy who was supposedly so worried about his real estate licnese. You remember him. don't you? The guy who sat next to CJ, never sold a house, was not employed by an real estate company and had no prospects of ever being hired by a real estate company by was worried about David G. Rose's reputation affecting his R.E. license.

Anyway, I recall your exact words were; "I checked the internet and I couldn't find anything about David G. Rose." Stan remarked, "You could if you dig hard enough." Several others commented that they saw it and thought it was just typical internet garbage by some tabloid flunkie.

Stan then went on to explain point by point what was wrong about those statements. That was back around February 6-8th. Stan also brought out lawsuits and complaints against so called presumably clean companies. He (Stan) compiled a list in about 5 minutes just by surfing the internet. Then somebody mentioned chat rooms and message boards like this one

I mentioned that I would never let anything on the internet especially chat rooms and message boards determine where or whom I would work for. You on the other hand with a supposedly 168 I.Q. let chat rooms, message boards and internet grafetti determine your paycheck? I guess it is true that people with h igh I.Q.'s are only good at memorizing things and not good at thinking independently.

In you favor, you were the #1 salesperson there for awhile. Then Brian passed you. In my opinion, Mark was the only truly great salesperson that Stan had. Like the others, I disagreed with your tactics, yelling at customers and wasting time calling customers back who were obviously unqualified just to get the last word in. In my 30 years of sales, I have never seen anyone, especially successful and superstar sales people waste time with unqualified prospects. Where is the money in that? Answer there isn't any.

You should consider yourself fortunate that Mr. Rose and Stan are such nice guys. Lesser people would have filed legal action against you for slander. And don't think t hat you are ananymous on the internet. All it takes is to check your ISP.

And finally, in 30 years of being in this business, I have never met any real superstar salesperson who was so hardup for money as you were just a few months ago and probably still are. If in fact you were a legitimate sales superstar, you would not enough money to cherry pick the opportunities you really want. Companies would be lining up to hire you and you would not have to settle for companies like Enterra, based on the way you describe them.

Also interesting is that you never refuted the bad check charges against you, tax liens, number of jobs you have been fired from in the past year or that you probably haven't gotten laid in 30 years.

And, you neglected to mention the amount of bad paper you passed at Enterra, paper that you earned bonuses on, PR books of people that didn't even remember even talking to you snd so called sales that fell through.

You hated Mr. Rose, Stan Billue and Enterra, but you stayed there until you got your bonuses and saved a little money. You connived people out of money to serve your own selfish interests and you knew about the (mis) information regarding Mr. Rose from day 1. Well I think that people reading this can decide for themselves what kind of person you really are, Lisa aka Wolverine.

P.S. Your attempts were futile. All you did was recycle garbage that was already around long before you started at Enterra AND prevented any opportunity for you to ever get rehired by Enterra or even use Stan as a reference. Too bad. Your loss!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/11/2006 9:09:42 PM

By: Mike

Sorry Wolverine, but your posts do not read as though they are by someone who has found peace. Rather, it reads as though you are someone who is very bitter and unhappy. Not with Enterra, but no doubt with your personal and professional life right now. As I understand it, youw ere in the lead for a short while at Enterra, but you were never #1. Mark was #1 and you were #2 and we all know what #2 stands for don't we???? Then Brian became when Mark was promoted #1 and you were still #2 which meant you were still representing something that looks and smells fecal.

Think about it. Move on. Get a job. Acquire some sales skills, get a personality. Stan said some nice things about you when he annonced a "moment of silence" for you. And even now has never said anything bad about you. Too bad Stan didn't do background checks, drug testing and psychological analysis. That would have screened you.

I really think you owe Stan an apology and end it on a positive note. But alas, that is asking for too much. You would rather pass the buck rather than admit your own inequities.

Mike

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 3:12:27 PM

By: WolfMan

I believe the question was authentic, not more gutter tabloib trash. Do you have any real information Lisa? And why do you use so many aliases? We know you have several social security numbers, numerous tax liens but when you were employed by Enterra, you only had a few sales and even those you couldn't close, they were T/O-ed. Something else you forgot to mention.
Do you need to come with you on job interviews to T/O for you and sell an employer on hiring you?

WolfMan

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 2:29:48 PM

By: Some history on Brian Rose, son of David G Rose

http://search.nascar.com/pages/search/advanced.jsp?Coll=nascar_xml&QuerySubmit=true&Page=1&LastQuery=&keywords=&source=NSS&QueryText=brian+rose&searchwordsn

Article matches for "brian rose" on NASCAR.COM
Showing results 1 - 10 of 1000 returned
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sort results by: Date | Relevance

1. Rose suspended indefinitely from NCTS (April 29, 2003)
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver Brian Rose has been suspended indefinitely, the sanctioning body announced Monday afternoon. Rose was suspended for "actions detrimental to stock car racing" under Section 12-4-A of the NCTS rule book.

2. Ex-Truck driver Rose in trouble with the law (July 30, 2003)
Brian Rose, a former NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver from Bowling Green, faces several drug charges.

3. NCTS driver Rose's appeal denied (May 10, 2003)
The National Stock Car Racing Commission Friday heard and denied Craftsman Truck Series driver Brian Rose's appeal of his penalty of indefinite suspension from NASCAR.

4. Source: Rose suspended indefinitely from NCTS (April 27, 2003)
NASCAR is expected to announce Monday that Brian Rose has been indefinitely suspended from the Craftsman Truck Series, a source said Saturday.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 1:01:44 PM

By: Can't find any authentic complaints against Brian Rose

The only authentic information I could find on Brian Rose is the baseball player with the Red Sox. So much for gutter garbage tabloids!

Lisa, how is unemployment going? Judging by the free time you have to post trash on the internet and your attitude, doesn't sound like it is going too well.

Ever tried Avon???

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 1:00:52 PM

By: Can't find any authentic complaints against Brian Rose

The only authentic information I could find on Brian Rose is the baseball player with the Red Sox. So much for gutter garbage tabloids!

Lisa, how is unemployment going? Judging by the free time you have to post trash on the internet and your attitude, doesn't sound like it is going too well.

Ever tried Avon???

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 12:55:15 PM

By: Observer

I thought we were talking about Enterra Energy and Berkshire? And how does any of this have any bearing on your lack of sales and people skills Lisa?

Observer

Anonymous

Posted: 6/15/2006 10:45:02 AM

By: State of Kentucky issues restraining order against Brian Rose

Thursday, June 15, 2006 E-mail this | Print page

Oil, gas company sales Jupiter Energy halted by judge
Judge restrains firm with Rose ties

By Caroline Lynch Pieroni
cpieroni@courier-journal.com
The Courier-Journal

A Franklin Circuit judge has granted the state of Kentucky a restraining order against Jupiter Energy, an oil and gas company with offices in Louisville, to keep it from selling or marketing its investments.

Judge Roger Crittenden's order also bars sales and marketing by four Jupiter officers -- brothers Brian and Jason Rose, and Tom Nelson and his wife, Dawn Nelson.

The order is part of a civil action brought by the Kentucky Office of Financial Institutions seeking a permanent injunction on sales and marketing by Jupiter and its officers.

Jupiter Energy's managing partner is Brian Rose, 26, son of David G. Rose, who has operated oil and gas companies since 1983. Last year, Kentucky secured a permanent injunction barring David Rose from involvement in securities sales.

David Rose announced last month that he would no longer sell securities, but he recommended that investors consider his sons' companies.

The Courier-Journal reported in March that one of David Rose's former companies, Bowling Green oil and gas developer Robo Enterprises Inc., raised more than $100 million from thousands of investors worldwide.

Nearly all of the investors lost 95 percent or more of what they put in, in part because Rose charged them so much for tiny percentages of wells that it was unlikely that they could make a profit, the newspaper found. Despite that, Robo continued to promote its "success" in the oilfields and downplay the risk of its investments. Robo filed for bankruptcy in 2001.

David Rose's current company, enTerra Energy, has been operating from Jeffersonville, Ind., since 2005 when Kentucky secured a permanent injunction against him and enTerra in Franklin Circuit Court.

In the restraining order, Crittenden said Jupiter could continue to sell if it disclosed certain facts, in writing, to investors, including the many legal and administrative actions taken against David Rose, including Kentucky's injunction, and that the Tulsa, Okla., office listed in Jupiter's sales materials is "just an answering machine or service and that operations are from the offices in Louisville, Kentucky rather than Oklahoma."

Rose and enTerra are under investigation by the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service. Rose and his companies have been cited more than a dozen times by regulators in several states for breaking securities laws and have been sued by numerous investors. One Robo investor has an outstanding judgment against David Rose for more than $2 million.

Jupiter officer Jason Rose, who has gone by his middle name, Todd, also is starting an oil and gas company, Berkshire Resources, in Kentucky. Berkshire, which was registered this year in Florida, has offices in Jeffersonville, Ind., and also lists an address in Simpsonville, Ky.

Brian Rose declined through a secretary to answer questions for this story. Jason Rose and Dawn and Tom Nelson did not return calls for comment.

The Office of Financial Institutions began investigating Jupiter in April, after it received a filing believed to contain inaccurate information.

In its complaint filed last week, the state alleges that Jupiter Energy had been misleading investors by using David Rose's history, which it paints in a positive light, to sell securities, while not disclosing his many legal and regulatory problems. The complaint also said Jupiter is misrepresenting itself as an Oklahoma company when it operates from offices off Hurstbourne Parkway in Louisville.

Securities laws require that prospective investors be told all material facts about an investment.

The complaint also notes several connections between enTerra and Jupiter, including that they use the same Oklahoma address and secretary and receive their forwarded mail together.

The 2005 injunction prohibits David Rose's involvement in any securities sale in Kentucky and forbids his ownership or control of any person or business selling securities.

Colleen Keefe, director of the securities division in the Office of Financial Institutions, said yesterday that the agency asked for the restraining order to better protect investors.

"Generally, it's much easier to prevent someone from investing in the first place, rather than try to get money back afterwards," she said. "We were trying to prevent this from being sold to investors with the disclosures they have currently."

Keefe said the state hopes to permanently bar Jupiter, Brian and Todd Rose, and Tom and Dawn Nelson from selling securities in Kentucky. The complaint also seeks reimbursement for all who invested in Jupiter based on the current materials. Jupiter has been trying to raise $4.4 million from investors.

Reporter Caroline Lynch Pieroni can be reached at (502) 582-4644.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/17/2006 1:44:30 AM

By: Lisa-Wolverine Can't read Whole Copy

Apparently you didn't read the part about the addendum. Are you related to Michael Moore?

Lisa-Wolverine Can't Read Whole Copy

Anonymous

Posted: 6/17/2006 1:34:57 AM

By: Lisa Is Not Formidable, Just A Pest

This is all old stuff Lisa dated back to July 2005. Like we said all along, you are not a formidable foe, not that we ever considered you a foe or this any kind of competition. Your gone, and we like it better that way. Perhaps you have been watching too much Pro Wrestling or Soap Operas and have way too much free time on your hands.

Time to move on Lisa. Get a job. Perhaps if you apologize to Stan, he may even give you a letter of recomendation or a good reference. So far we have not released your last name. I am sure Stan would love to see you getting back to work and spending your time more productively. It appears as though unemployment is driving you even crazier than you were than when you worked for Enterra.

And perhaps you check in with with Alec Baldwin and see the same shrink that he has to report to.

Formidable opponent? I think not! Just a pest who is making a big fool out of herself.

With a different attitude, you could be making $1200 to $2,000 a week here like the real sales superstars, OH, I almost forgot, you are not and never were a sales superstar. Ooops, too bad.

Lisa is not formidable, just a pest

Anonymous

Posted: 6/16/2006 9:41:24 PM

By: KY Permanent Injunction against David Rose, Stan Billue et al

http://www.kfi.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/4C044C12-6711-49EF-A030-9AB8F729EFA9/0/EnTerraEnergy_AgreedOrderofPermanentInjunction.pdf

Anonymous

Posted: 6/16/2006 9:30:54 PM

By: Kentucky restraining order/Brian Rose & Jason Rose

Jason Rose, son of David G. Rose is the managing member of Berkshire Resources. Berkshire Resources is next, won't be long. Note the word FRAUD in the order.

http://www.kfi.ky.gov/legal/Securities+Enforcement+Actions.htm

Securities Enforcement Actions

Securities

Enforcement Actions

6/12/2006 Jupiter Energy LLC, Brian Rose, Jason Rose, Thomas Nelson and Dawn Nelson from
the sale and offering of securities
Restraining Order

Anonymous

Posted: 6/16/2006 9:16:07 PM

By: I Don't Believe Everything in the newspaper

Oh, it's in the newspaper so it must be all true right? ENT! This paper looks more and more like a cheap tabloid. Are you cut and pasting the articles on the lesbian and gayrights people too Ms. Monalisa (Lisa aka Wolverine)??? And if there were any substance to this, how come no other newspapers especially in the Central Florida region where Berkshire (formerly Enterra) is located?

How come nothing on google about David Rose, Brian Rose, Jason Rose, Enterra or Berkshire Resources. In fact, the only information that I could find on Berskhire showed them as a dental company in N.J.!

Methinks you information and sources are totally wrong and are trying to sell newspapers passed on sensationalism and innuendom not facts or truth.

I am told that the office in Lake Mary is going "great guns", especially since you left Lisa so apparently investors have no problems with investing in O&G. Of course it helps when the people representing those investments are skilled sales people like in the Lake Mary office, not carnival barker/used car salesman like you Lisa.

If only you showed this kind of passion when you were employed by Enterra, perhaps you too could be making $1200-$2,000 a week
showing astute investors how to creates "S-T-R-E-A-M-S OF RESIDUAL INCOME" and get dollar for dollar tax writeoffs.

How is avon going Lisa? Oh by the way, since you believe everything that is in the newspaper, I suppose what they said about you and your multiple tax liens and bad check charges must be true too right?

I Don't Believe Everything in the newspaper

Anonymous

Posted: 3/16/2007 4:36:40 PM

By: Berkshire is Alive and Well

Despite all of your misrepresentations Wolverine aka Lisa Arden, Berkshire is still alive and well and now has quality people in Lake Mary, Fl. If anything, there have been far fewer customer complaints now that you are gone and the sales are quality sales, unlike yours.

Speaking of mug shots, perhaps one of these days we will post one of yours from back in the days when you were serving time for tax problems, writing rubber checks, using multiple social security numbers etc., etc. I bet you look great in amug shot eh Lisa?

Lisa like MonaLisa? I think not!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 7:45:29 PM

By: Stan Billue

Let's see, first they start by attacking me.
Then they smear my fiancee.
Then they lie about the new Company I'm working with.
Then they bring my parents into it.
Now they make up a claim that they didn't get a refund.

What's next . . . my Cats?

All I can say is that if you made up an address like you made up your fake claim that I wouldn't issue you a refund, that would cause the Tapes to be returned.

Post your real name & contact information or contact me direct & I will issue a credit to your Credit Card immediately.

Stan Billue, CSP (real name)
sbillue@cfl.rr.com (real email)
(407) 719-2020 (real phone)

Make it a "FANTA$TIC! Future!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 7:11:37 PM

By: Where is my refund Billue?

Sometime ago, I ordered a set of tapes from Billue. I had heard that he was the #1 Greatest Sales Trainer in the world and claims that I could double my income in telephone sales. Of course these claims were made by Billue, who else?

So I bought the tapes. Listened to them and tried to apply them. Then I found out that these techniques were about 25 years out of date, turn customers off and real companies won't let you use them.

So I sent a package out to Billue. He says his tapes have a 90 day money back guarantee right? And I waited and waited and waited. Then I go to my mailbox and find the package I sent to Billue was resent back to me with notes from the post office as follows:

attempted - not known
uncliamed - refused

Is this the way an honest man would run a business?

Where is my refund Billue

Anonymous

Posted: 8/25/2006 6:23:19 AM

By: Lisa Arden Sucks

Lisa (or whatever name you're currently using),

Don't you realize after all these months that not even one person BELIEVES or even CARES about the trash coming out of your mouth about Stan Billue?

You keep daring him to defend your false accusations, right?
How about YOU explaining YOUR PAST, which includes:
6 possible Aliases
2 possible Social Security numbers
2 Tax Liens
Several questionable Real Estate transactions

A lengthy Criminal Record with at least 7 charges from 1984, 1987, 1989, and 2000, including:
1 Worthless Check charge
5 Fraud-Check charges
1 Grand Theft charge

Lisa, you owe an explanation to all your loyal readers and fans (both of them)!

Anonymous

Posted: 6/21/2006 6:09:08 PM

By: Nick

I agree, Lisa is a pest although she is 100% correct about Enterra, oops, I mean Berkshire. I wonder how long it will take before Rose bankrupts this company and creates a new name......again.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/9/2007 10:56:35 PM

By: Lisa Arden???

So whatever happened to Ms. Lisa Arden? Did she finally get nailed for using multiple social security numbers? Tax problems? Writing bad checks? Or homeless and on the streets and lose control of her computer?

She sounded pretty tough with her accusations last year. But where is the followup? All talk and no go. Or did you finally realize that all of us were laughing at you and your stupid remarks?

If you are gone Ms. Lisa Arden---GOOD!

Good bye and good riddence!

Anonymous

Posted: 9/8/2007 10:04:45 PM

By: Just The Facts Please

This link indicates that you Stan Billue are part of this injunction yet you told us all at Enterra that you knew nothing about this and the IRS was only after David because of his flamboyant lifestyle. Rather than ask us to list our email addresses so you can spam us to death and rather than make threats of lawsuits (what a can of worms that would open for you!), why not just answer the question to this audience. We've only been waiting for 18 months and counting now!

By the way, I see nothing here or on any posts about your son. Why spin by involving your son when you know darn well that the real and only complaints are against you, not your son. And oh by the way, if you were truly making that $4000 per week in mailbox money, why are you soliciting people to help your son build his church? And what ever happened to the Double5 ranch? Where is Phyllis these days? We all want to know!

Anonymous

Posted: 9/8/2007 2:27:47 PM

By: Wolvie is Wrong again....

Stan fired Brian Medved and David got rid of Stan. It turned out that Stan was just excess baggage and a blow hard. Berkshire, last time I checked was still running and doing FANTA$TIC without Billue, Medved and Wolvie! Get rid of the garbage and companies grow. Works every time.

Get a life Wolvie. And get some facts. You are clueless!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/30/2007 7:02:24 AM

By: Billue only attracts idiots

So because Billue says you can't go to jail because you are not officers of the company that makes hawking garbage okay eh?
Even if it were true, would you feel better about stealing money from people to make your commission or spiff knowing full well that the investment you were selling was essentially worthless?

Think about it!

And obviously based on your link, Billue and others involved in selling these products are liable, just as liable as the owners and other officers of the company.

This is not just high risk for the investor, it is also high risk for the employee-sales rep-broker (unlicensed)

Billue only attracts dimwits to work for him. Perhaps they will all be sharing the same jail cell.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/19/2007 2:03:37 PM

By: wolvie

And where you there when David G. Rose came to the office in Lake Mary and was totally clueless about everything that Stan Billue said David G. Rose told him about the company and the Oil & Gas products? It was Billue who made all of that crap up. To make matters worse, Billue mismanaged company funds so bad that paychecks started to bounce.

Another thing; while Billue was creating such a rosy picture about Enterra and denying everything we brought up, Stan was on David G. Rose's payroll and using his Enterra company credit card to pay his way to Chicago and then to England setting up a new call center with IMS which opened in July '06 and was shut down in November '06. Says a lot about Stan's ethics and morals not to mention his ability or inability to keep call centers open or run them properly.

So it appears as though Stan Billue was the real crook or at least the biggest crook in the Enterra ordeal. No wonder they had so many problems under Stans management.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/14/2007 10:53:21 PM

By: Patrick

I thought Stan said he knew nothing about this? And t hat he was only involved as a trainer for Enterra. Ooops! Another lie Billue?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/28/2007 9:12:09 PM

By: By Lisa Arden, high pressure salelady w/o skills

The bottom line Lisa is that you couldn't handle it when first me, then Mitch and soon after five others were beating the crap out of you on sales. You were no longer the center of attention and the manner in which you got those sales makes Stan Billue and David G. Rose look honest.

I am with you on those two, it took me awhile to figure it out. It didn't take very long to figure you out though. You were perfectly content to hawk the oil and gas investments as long as Stan wanted all of us to give you applause and you did that silly dance and had that stupid music playing.

You were the first to talk against James Stewert and the others when they brought up the details about David G. Rose's background. And you were forever sucking up to Stan bragging how great his tapes were and even stated that he was the best sales trainer you had ever had the privldge to work for in all of your glorious 30+ years of sales (ripping people off)

However, I was surprised to hear about your criminal background. Falsifying social security numbers, writing hot checks, tax evasion etc. I will admit that Billue & Rose are reptiles and I regret ever getting involved with Enterra/Berkshire. BUT....you are lower than a reptile for putting on this fascade about being so clean and honorable. Lisa, we both know that the only reason you moved on was because your over inflated ego was bruised as so many others passsed you and of sooooooooooooooo easily too! So why not cut the crap and admit it. But ah, that would require your telling the truth, something that is as alien to you as a small waist & normal bodyweight is to fat pig Stan Billue or offering quality investmentments would be to the Rose family.

I hear that Enterra/Berkshire changed names again and after moving from Healthrow to Maitland, is now operating in another part of Orlando. You know what is really funny Lisa, despite all of your bickering and crap, David G. Rose is still going and Stan has a new phone room in Sanford where he is once again pushing private placements. Maybe you should call him. I am sure he would welcome you with open arms as you were his "superstar sales person" That moniker is one you gave to yourself, as you well know.

I'M SPARTACUS LISA!

AND YOU ARE A LOSER!

I'M SPARTACUS

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.