OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
YANK BARRY(4)
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 9/21/2007 3:50:29 AM

By: boiler room fraudster Jay gotlieb

The Canadain boiler room industry is very nervous.Rumors fly through European bars and phone rooms of Jay's legal troubles.When he is in custody will he ratt every single one of you out?? I know he will!!! Be ready as it is comming.Yank Barry may well be a gutter ratt and I hope his frauds cause Jay stress and more legal troubles.Jay Gotlieb has robbed thousands of people of their savings and hard earned wages.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/20/2007 1:23:49 PM

By: Terry

As a FBFOY (former best friend of Yank) I know were the bodys are buried. Yank is a fraud a liar a cheat, he has ripped of his mom and has no money of his own. I have to lend him money just to pay his expenses. All of you guys out thjere, that $50k that Yank paid Milton Ferrell to go after Jay, the $25k that he paid that puppet Dusty Melton, all cam from money that he took from his mom, how do you guys feel now. He is fucking up my deal he is a leach. He uses and abuses people. He ripped off another FBFOY Jay and is getting sued, he ripped me off, he does it to all of his buddies. I know he faked the Jay documents ...BECAUSE I WAS THERE!!!!! Watch how you deal with this guy Avi Mirman he may get you too. Yank and Dusty are just using you. So here is the big fraud...isn't a criminal offense to pay bribes to participants in a class action law suit - is that how the whole PATF action is operated? Look at the deal closely. That Yank or his guys are bribing ministers in these countries with campaign contributions to get them to sign on- wouldn't that be something. Hey they don't even know that the Rolexs they are getting from Yank are copys, not even the real deal. I know what Yank is saying about me, he puts me down. the guy is a cheat no doubt about it. He and Dusty even are using Milton... if you don't trust this, just email me to see what I know..you too Jay..I've had enough of our good buddy Yank, it's time..

Internal Administrator

Posted: 9/20/2007 12:05:48 PM

By: Duster

Hi Yankel - how about this as a deal - if you stop lying about me, I will stop telling the truth about you - xxooo

Anonymous

Posted: 10/2/2007 2:33:24 AM

By: herbert

Is this the Dusty Melton of Miami?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/21/2007 10:02:47 AM

By: melville is a tight community

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that Avi is part of this posse of bad guys. Throughout the years, I always told people that he wasn't such a bad guy. Maybe all of the rumors about his offshore thievery in the Bahamas are true. The good thing is that my sister has come to her senses. Time to attone Avi, or the SEC may help you find a new home ( BTW it isn't a fancy house like you live in now, and the only cheating you will be doing is on Bubba with Tyrone, if you catch my drift). Sleep well if you can, also it has been said that Jay is a sometimes informant, that would really suck for you. Usually last guy to the party is the first guy in the pen. Hurry up and call JC in Costa Rica, he will go to Shul with you.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/21/2007 9:30:48 AM

By: peter lu

what is the nature of Yank Barry's current legal problems,that had him use Jay?

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.