OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Tyk & Fed(2)
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 3/13/2008 11:05:31 AM

By: David Marchant

Unless you are posting breaking news about something of major significance concerning this matter, please do not start new threads. Instead, add your comments to one of the many existing threads.

I will start deleting new threads if I believe they do not add anything of value.

Thanks.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2008 4:10:24 AM

By: justgotsuck

Has anybody dicussed with your broker? I personally feel that the broker is also responsible for all this ordeal. remember they have commission???>>>

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2008 2:56:07 AM

By: Sucker #8

OK, we know for sure that the delays have nothing to with fed bank procedures. They either prefer to postpone the funding, or have no intention of funding at all (most probable).
I agree with #2. They must either abide by the contracts and fund the projects, or back off and send back our funds.
I plan to send my request in tomorrow.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 3/12/2008 8:37:13 PM

By: Sucker9

Well, I took your hint and contacted the Fed. The reply:

March 12, 2008

Dear *

This e-mail is to acknowledge our receipt of your e-mail on * March 2008

Because the transaction in question involves foreign processing, the Federal Reserve and any U.S. federal laws would not apply in this case.

We recommend that you contact the foreign country's financial institution if you have questions about the necessary authorizations to transfer investment funds from Hong Kong to *

In addition, the Federal Reserve System does not have a Pedigree Committee.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Federal Reserve Help Center

Anonymous

Posted: 3/16/2008 9:11:40 PM

By: money back +

If you guess its something like - 'non-existing situation" you are right. Asking money back? You should ask for your money back and MORE ! Getting money back just leaves one where one was 4 years ago !!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2008 8:06:07 PM

By: on the hunt

bull is not only the fed story. wanna guess the insurance underswriter's response?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2008 3:51:20 PM

By: sucker #2

AGREED!!! TIL THE END OF THE MONTH...BUT JUDY AND THESE OTHER DEFRAUDERS NEED TO KNOW WE'RE AWARE OF THIS FAKE FED PEDIGREE SCHEME. I THINK ITS UP TO THE BROKERS TO LET THEM KNOW TIME IS UP...THE FED PEDIGREE IS BULL!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2008 1:57:02 AM

By: another one

Lets give them a last chance to come up with funds until end of the month. If nothing, then let's take action. There are many means and ways, not only authorities, but also privat security companies etc etc. They work much faster and much more efficiant than governement agencies. We just have to meet, to coordinate and get things organised and running. TYK left too many traces all over the globe.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2008 10:07:27 PM

Hello. It is not you who lost money. IT IS US!
I have lost my family, my friends, my company and the worst, my soul and dignity! Been always told to hold on a while "we are getting there". Been hearing different version of stories. Heck! What is going on?!!! Now, the only sole contact link is our broker. He seems to avoid taking any responsibility. Our sorrow and angers are not heard. I am already gotten sucked and do not mind being more sucked. Have already send my correspondances papers and even my brokers particulars to the FEDs...and let see justice.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2008 3:14:27 PM

By: Time to Switch Gears Guys

Not to be rude, but these postings look heartbreakingly familiar to so many others over the years.

Stop wasting time posting all the classic "lulling" correspondence.

Wake up! You've lost your money. It's time to go after them legally. That means report them to all appropriate authorities, get others in the same boat to report them, and then be an annoyingly squeaky wheel. Gather together all evidence of fraud and specific crimes, and try to get an investigation started and some criminal charges filed. At the very least, get a good attorney and file a civil action.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/27/2008 7:59:02 AM

By: one guy

Why waste time with official agencies? The contracts are signed by a company which does not exist. They are sitting in Asia, thats where such problems are solved in a different way than in the
Western world. The only way to get us all together somehow is through the brokers. This way we can see as well if they are in the game or not. Anybody can say that's a genuine email account and then you get a reply from Craig Smith or Robert Wood or no reply at all, maybe just to find out who we are...

Anonymous

Posted: 3/27/2008 12:50:00 AM

By: useful answer

Can anybody give some useful answer? Name us people, agencies, institutions, that can be of real help and do real something? A contact peson or number at the FBI or Interpol? Somebody with gut? High position person with power?

We have negative reply about TYK from bank fed insurance BVI authority. No positive reply from TYK only nonsence reason. We want to see justice. We doesn't believe in the invisible money more. Please mail us. Above mail is real. No jokers please. We are serious.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/26/2008 10:56:58 PM

By: action

Character???? Vending machines have more character than TYK. If you put a quarter in a vending machine, a candy drops out. If the candy doesn't drop out you kick the f^&%#$t! out of the machine and you either get your candy or the machine takes a good beating. Let's kick some f#*&^*%ss!!. No Money No Honey.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/24/2008 2:19:35 AM

By: powerful message

Mrs. J

Your assumption that we are one of the biggest venture capital companies in the UK is correct. In most cases we would not engage to comment, but the content of the documents presented attracted our chairman's attention who found it so peculiar to say the least, that he felt you deserve an answer. It is a shame that you erased the name of the company and the people on all the documents, but we respect your concern.

Funding of our projects has never exceeded 120 days. A (real) private family trust according to our experience and firm knowledge is able to act much quicker than us. If an entrepreneur does not meet the criteria they would be notified appropriately, but once we issue our Letter of Intent we take full responsibility and we certainly do not concoct fairy tales and board resolutions to buy time. We are proud of the projects we have funded and if you visit our offices you will be surprised and impressed by the display of it and by our excellent references.

Usually due diligence fees would not be refundable, unless we caused a problem or an inconvenience, then we would refund within 48 hours and also compensate the entrepreneur for inconvenience and costs. In fact our board of directors would probably pay substantial compensation in order to protect our immaculate reputation. It has not been necessary in our 30 year history to refund an entrepreneur, but we do have that policy.

The insurance nonsense presented in the communications are unheard of. VC companies understand the risks involved and may insure against such things as political risks. In many cases we insist that the entrepreneur obtains the insurance. The insurers we attain are mostly European, extremely professional and complete a file within a week to fourteen days. No bribes are required and if it were it would be reported. It appears here as if the insurers are really in charge of the VC company; peculiar.

If this VC company has been funding projects for so many years the origin of funds would not be in question. Given the funds were in question one would expect the VC company to solve the matter prior to entering into a contract and also at least 20 years ago. For too many reasons to mention, their banking experience is questionable and in general their behavior is amateurish and beyond reasoning. More important: If they truly had the funds, we would not be communicating about this three years down the line. We doubt that they have any funds, and suspect that they might be moneyless brokers concocting tales to stay out of prison while earning a dishonest living. Let them prove the opposite by releasing the funds !

We are familiar with the Chinese culture of family-run-businesses but even so, the professionalism and integrity compares poorly with even very small family-run-businesses we have dealt with in China for decades. The communications certainly doesn't reflect the character of global players neither experience in venture capital. As you can see from our letterheads, we are a real company with real people and real offices, and the lack of it in the contracts and communications are very worrisome and probably represents the signature of a scam artist. The reasons presented to you for not sharing private contact information is despicable and presents same.

One of our Chinese associates in the New York glanced at their communications and remarked that they are classifiable as either amateurs (first timers) or schemers. He pointed out that our chairman would take exception if an employee at our office shared health problems or inappropriate acts of bribery and corruption with clients. Not that we engage in such. From a business point of view as well as an entrepreneur point of view this would discourage trust and not encourage trust.

The rules and regulations of the US Federal Reserve and the US Treasury apply within the United States and has no jurisdictions outside of the United States. Without getting into endless details and facts, both us and our Chinese associate in New York agree that it is peculiar. We have never suffered a delay caused by an insurer or a bank. Personally I'm in contact with board members of more than 15 other venture capital companies in Europe and never encountered such delays or tales as I prefer to call it.

Our chairman remarked that if it ever occured that we would not hesitate to invite you to our offices giving you full access to the communications between us and our insurer or bank, to protect our reputation and integrity. As you may assume our chairman takes pride in delivering and in professionalism. He also said that if there was a delay of a single week, that he would personally be on the first flight out, to go and meet with you in person. He frequently takes a personal interest in our entrepreneurs. The VC company in question displays no pride and no interest!

Apart from the obvious fact that the funds have not been released, we found no evidence among the documents that the offshore business had been completed. Although we do not engage in that directly it usually takes no more than 10 days. Peculiar that you apparently have not received it, unless you did not include it here. It seems that this VC Company is not living up to its own standards in more than one way. After looking at the dates on the letters it shows that even the update communications never seem to come on time! This would never be acceptable from any of our secretaries. Being punctual is very important in a million dollar deal.

We fail to see your reason for not turning all this documents over to the appropriate agencies in the British Virgin Islands, a private investigator, the courts or the police. Agencies and governments worldwide are very sensitive nowadays about financial crime, and although it may take some time, it is most unlikely that they will get away with it. The video footage obtained from one of the venues where they staged their wealth will probably come in very convenient. Make sure you hand it over to the appropriate agencies; IT experts can enlarge face pictures.

My personal view of the situation is that this VC company and its representatives have only one way of proving that that they are not schemers and not moneyless brokers; fund the project immediately; extend no more lame excuses; restore their own reputation and the reputation of their chairman; and most importantly stay out of prison. If they are really encountering problems their chairman should display sincerity; meet with entrepreneurs personally; allow access to all this secrecy; apologize; propose compensation; suggest a compromise. This is what one would expect from a professional honest chairman or his MD of a billion dollar venture capital company! Unless they have no money of course.

In reviewing this situation entrepreneurs can't be blamed for their dissatisfaction and for taking legal actions and while we encourage law enforcement. A British court would display no sympathy. If the VC company and its representatives take honour in themselves; take themselves serious; honoured the contract, no action would be required from the entrepreneur's side.

If they are indeed wealthy they should refrain from what we call "the blame-game" and take responsibility for their failure to transfer the agreed funds immediately or compensate for their failure. It is beyond our expectation that they are indeed able to fund a project, considering that they have been struggling with unforeseen problems for three years. It is unheard of and criminal, and they only have themselves to blame. Had they been doctors we'd be calling them kwaks.

Unfortunately we can't be of much assistance, except for commenting on the total madness of the situation. My communication is based on the request and recommendation of our chairman and as he puts it: in honour of true venture capital companies. It does not represent the whole venture capital world.

Afraid we can't spend more time on the issue, and hope you find this helpful.

Your's truly

name
fdlgjsdl sdfjlsdjlk
sdf New Bridge Street
London ECXV XJA, England
Tel: +44 00 000 000
Fax: +44 00 000 000
DX No: xxx (London dflgdfl;gk Lane)
Managing Director

Anonymous

Posted: 3/16/2008 10:47:39 PM

By: don't get you

I don't get you guys. Why can't you just act business-wise?

Once I bought a home entertainment centre at a department store. It was on promotion, and I got it at a very low price. The department store agreed to deliver it within 3 days, "DEPENDING" on transportation.

It did not come. I called and some store attendant said they weren't able to deliver yet, since they had transportation problems. I said, SO WHAT? You are a "multi-billion-dollar" store. Make a plan. Get it delivered or refund me. Cleaning up your transportation problems is none of my concern. Just deliver!

Patiently, I waited another 3 days and called again. Some incompetent manager told me to be patient, I got such a GOOD deal, and they are so committed to their customers and it was worth waiting for it. I said: SO WHAT, good deal or not? I paid the price ! We are not family. This is BUSINESS. Deliver or give my money back ! Your committment is meaningless. Your commiment does NOT provide the desired entertainment in my tv room !

Another 3 days went by, nothing. I filed a law suit. Got my money back and more ! Does NOBODY in the world have the BUSINESS SENSE to do just that? What do you hope to gain here?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2008 10:57:05 AM

By: spook

The last laugh is the best.

The brokers don't know anything more than you and I.

The only way the brokers can be of help is to connect us to each other. They may suffer consequences either way.

My broker has my permission to disclose my co-ordinatest to other projects. Whoever asks.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2008 10:50:09 AM

Go for it. I'm in. Leave the co-ordinates, and I will forward all the info I have.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2008 6:47:13 AM

By: oneguy

Guys, the only way to coordinate this is through the brokers, they have all informations and at the same time they are the only ones who know all the projects and their owners. You can't be sincere to suggest to report through this message board. I suggest the brokers should coordinate with all of their clients. This is the only way not to have Craig, Albert, Judy or whoever sitting in and laughing all the way to the bank. What do you think guys?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2008 12:48:24 AM

why don't we all united to appoint a reputed third-party investigator / lawyer to investigate all our claims while this "delayed" game is been played. We appoint him our representative to audit our case.

All of us may even chip him some fees to finance him. We can use this message board to let him report his findings status.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/27/2008 7:58:32 PM

I have known my broker for years, and he is not involved in the game. He was conned.

Forget the authorities. There are excellent private investigators that can find them within 48 hours.

It is a good idea to stand united, but how do we connect?

It is very easy to track down Craig / Robert. You hire the right investigator and he will make the man vomit information in no time.

The rest will be desert.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/31/2008 2:04:00 PM

By: sucker#2

GOOD JOB!!! No more excuses accepted.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/30/2008 8:22:30 PM

Great ! Keep an eye out here. We found help. (a) An excellent reputable PI. (b) also a party with extensive covert experience

Anonymous

Posted: 3/30/2008 12:38:34 PM

By: suckered

For what it's worth, I have some good pics of Craig, and some so-so pics of Albert. I also have Craig's old cel number, which I used several times in Decemer 2006.
In addition, I have six emails of the clients of one of the brokers.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/30/2008 3:51:33 AM

By: action

Let the games begin. Keep an eye on this website. A contact email address will be published here soon that will be registered in Seattle. If you are serious to go after TYK, you send off an email to the address. No information will be forwarded. It will be copied and faxed through a secure line. We will acknowledge your email. The acknowledgement will be tracked. ( with good reason) After initial contact a phone conference will be arranged, and then a a little get together. Let's deal with it!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/29/2008 8:55:48 PM

There are photos and video footage of close circut cameras. Ask your broker.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/29/2008 7:37:42 PM

Count me in and I agree an investigator would be the most productive means. I personally dont think posting developments on this site would benefit us at this point. Craig Smith should be easier to find if I had some photos, along with Albert Shen. Lets all agree on one resolution, one path and stick with it. Pay back is a %$#@!.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/5/2008 9:37:34 PM

By: reward

Can anybody in the whole wide world confirm that TYK will fund projects after the new concoction? The bank, the lawyers? Anybody?????? Guess not.

Our offer remains the same for information leading to Craig Smith or Albert Shen. Every bit and piece helps. This is your chance to participate and see them in jail.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/4/2008 8:09:57 PM

I agree, this should not be some sort of bidding war. We're all working for the same cause, not against each other. Please stay focused on the real enemy here!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 4/4/2008 8:15:03 AM

We are not hear to participate in a bidding contest with anybody. We have obtained professional services to track down TYK international investments inc and deal with them profoundly. If you want to be included please contact tykinvest@gmail.com. Our offer remains unchanged. We have already made progress.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/3/2008 1:39:43 AM

By: John Steeles

Hello Guys

Now I offer $50,000 instead of what reward guy is offering. $20,000 is too small. Who will trust you?

I am real, this is my real email address. You have to e-mail me your real name and real phone number so we can talk and verify that you are also real. I am serious, I only deal with real people and I can make things happen very quickly. The other reward guy is not real. Let get together.

John Steeles

Anonymous

Posted: 4/2/2008 8:58:28 PM

Guys,

The heat is on. If you are interested in participating please email tykinvest@gmail.com. Your email will be copied and printed out, Then it will be faxed from a secure line to our secure line. Our end receiver can't be tracked. BUT, we will aknowledge your email, and then call you, if you'd like. Set up a false email if you like, but make sure we can contact you. We offer $ 20,000 for information leading us directly to our friends. Anyone of them. Confidentiality is guaranteed, we are only interested in finding them and making up our losses. If you want to be part of the team, inform us now. No jokers please, we are very serious. Let the games begin.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/31/2008 10:52:48 PM

By: run where?

Run Where ?

You think we are micky mouse? Read who we are. We are not you common poor project owner with no money no contact no power no plan. Nobody run from us. We have eye and ear everywhere airport and port immigration and more. $20,000 for your information.

La Mafiosi

Anonymous

Posted: 4/12/2008 3:21:00 AM

By: survivors will be prosecuted

Let me remind you.....judy cheat

Your TYK was only registered in 2004. (BVI Registrar)

You were never licensed for rendering financial services. Fraud.(BVI Registrar)

You have never funded a project. Will not and can not. (THE BANK)

You are busy with fraud not financing. (US FED & TREASURY).

Your insurance coverage is non-existant. (PICC)

You change names but don't reckon with modern techonology. (CAMERAS & SURVEILANCE VERIFIED YOU WORLDWIDE)

You are in breach of contract and deserves libel. (FINANCIAL CRIME INVESTIGATION OFFICE)

Your case number X4805802837 (FBI)

Your kidneys will fetch a handsome price shortly after we locate you. (HIRED GUN)

Please keep the information rolling in. We are.....almost there.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/11/2008 2:49:34 PM

By: Not Born Yesterday

NICE TRY JUDY CHEN. WHAT'S NEXT??? YOU ARE SO GOING TO PRISON.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/11/2008 10:13:41 AM

By: not stupid

Beware everyone.
"John Steels" is really TYK.
Note the "judy chen" english and the claim that they funded someone before.
Do NOT give them your name or contact info.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/11/2008 8:33:33 AM

By: John Steeles

Ever since I posted my last message in this board, I have been receiving very large number of emails, unfortunately most of them are faked. Now with the permission from our client yesterday, we have decided to post further information here, so people know what we are seeking for and why, we do not wish to waste our times and your times, if you are not real.

My firm is a professional due diligence company based in California and we are retained by a project company to support their lawyers in a legal proceeding as this project company had been arguing with TYK in a court case over a "libel claim" lawsuit since 7 years ago. They received the first batch of funding from TYK and then the second batch of funding was stopped because our client had issued a very strong and insulting letter to them on some arguments regarding the project development. TYK argued that our client had spent the funding money for personal luxury life enjoyment. TYK chairman was very angry on the compliant letter from our client and then stopped the next batch of funding. Our client then went to the court in the UK and sued them, hoping that the funding money will come again.

From all other current possible real projects and hopefully you may be one of them, we like to join together and submit a strong case in this "libel" court proceeding for our client. Please only contact me if your are real and have a real story to tell.

Once again we are real entity, and I am a real person. We only deal with real person and if you wish to join us here, you have to provide your real name, real email address and phone number and brief information of your project situation so we can verify individual situation on a case by case basis. We only work in a legal manner. Further information about our works and our office phone number will be provided on private basis. Our offer of $50K remains valid.

We have our way to sort that out in a legal manner. We are not going to post any further messages in this board.

Please do not email me if you are not real. We will respond to real cases only. Thank you for your attention.

John Steeles

Anonymous

Posted: 4/9/2008 7:51:02 PM

By: success

Thank you. We have been receiving very helpful information. Success is near. Any information on their current where abouts, will speed things up.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/30/2008 11:19:01 PM

By: not a fool

THEY KEEP PLAYING YOU , CAUSE YOU KEEP BUYING IT - THE INSURANCE BULLSHIT. IT WILL ONLY END WHEN YOU END IT FOR THEM.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/1/2008 11:41:33 PM

By: spooksatwork

We notified the national counter corruption agency. Albert will be history very soon, if not dead.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/3/2008 7:04:04 AM

By: tykeuropa

Hello;

I am the firm from Polish. The Albert Shen also cheated us. We notified the
Police in the Poland and the proceeding lasts.
Do you also make the proceeding ?
Send information
best regards

Anonymous

Posted: 4/13/2008 8:44:05 PM

No doubt it will be done.

We have all passport information and pictures. Please email other information to tykinvest@gmail.com . You can use fake email to send it. Any information that makes our task easier and faster.

Ps: TYK International Investments Inc. is no longer legally registered. Anything you sign for and with TYK is like signing on TP: fit for the lu only.

We are almost there.....
La Mafiosi

Anonymous

Posted: 4/13/2008 1:26:52 PM

By: well informed

Well if you"re selling their kidneys, get Craig's too.
His passport # is 209308125, issued 1-28-2005. Got lots of other good info also.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/12/2008 12:31:56 PM

By: Not Stupid either

Mr. Steeles, you have not responded to any of the replies, have you decided to go underground and hide? If you were legitimate you would post your company name and contact information. Remember Buddha is watching…

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.