OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
www.aa419.org is a joke
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 4/27/2008 8:13:10 PM

By: David S. Lesperance

tick tick tick

Anonymous

Posted: 4/26/2008 8:37:44 AM

In keeping with the spirit of my grandfather's saying, why don't you name ONE particular website and then set out the reasons why this is not a scam. As you say, talking about 5 or 50 or 5000 unnamed "good" companies lends absolutely no credibility to your claim. Just pick one (may I suggest for your sake your strongest) and lay out your arguments as to why this is a good business proposition and not a scam as labeled by this website.

We wait with baited breath

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 4/25/2008 5:54:00 PM

By: our message to aa419.org

------------------------------
Our request to www.aa419.org:
------------------------------

Please check again your database, AND REMOVE ALL NON fraudulent websites (or if you are not 100% sure about).

Our promise to you: We will fight against you unless you will REMOVE the NON fraudulent websites from your database!

and BEFORE you "kill" a website, think twice!!!

Don't Be Proud about how many websites are listed!
Remember, quality is not quantity!

------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

Posted: 4/25/2008 10:49:32 AM

By: David Marchant

You must have visited the wrong site.

www.lloydstsb-offshore.com is indeed 1. a Lloyds TSB site and 2. a banking site.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 4/25/2008 10:27:44 AM

By: iddle

visited the lloydstsb-offshore website and it is NOT A WEBSITE maintained by the bank of same name... It is not even a banking site...

THe real banking websites are :

WWW.LLOYDSTSB.COM

International banking with lloyds tsb can be reached on internet with

WWW.LLOYDSTSB.COM/INTERNATIONAL.ASP

or for offshore matters

WWW,LLOYDSTSB-OFFSHORE COM

So I dont know if aa419.org is a serious organisation but they have a point with it.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/30/2008 10:34:32 AM

By: SmartResponse

I did not post against the site but I did make mention of some links on their site to other sites in which are fraudulent which have ZLOB Trojans and I did recommend that they disable those links. I guess Marchant did not find that to be important as he deleted the post. Please do not misunderstand - this is not AA419.org that has a Trojan on it but sites they link to which are reported as scam sites. I also made mention that there are sites which allow others to post trash on people even though there is no evidence or it is just plain lies to harm others. I also stated that sometimes this board looks like the race for the democratic candidate for president in the US. Mud slinging - name calling - and outright lies but there is useful information and there is probably a wealth of information which never makes it to the message board due to "moderation" or "ethics", which the second of the two is probably a bit distorted. Just in case this post does not make it to the board I will cc Lesperence by email.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/29/2008 5:35:03 PM

Dear List Readers: Silence speaks volumes! Aside from one last lame throw away comment it seems that the cockroachs have all scurried.

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 4/29/2008 11:39:38 AM

By: zero

We can only conclude that the people accusing the web site in concern have failed to provide them wrong. In other words, their postings can be disregarded as BS.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/29/2008 6:17:31 AM

Nice try. Post again.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/28/2008 9:48:59 PM

Some have been erased as I posted and it was removed!

Anonymous

Posted: 4/28/2008 9:00:28 AM

*tac* *tac*

Very strange that the postings did cease after Mr. Lesperence´s suggestion!

Anonymous

Posted: 5/1/2008 6:21:42 AM

Dear Smart Response: You lost me. Are you claiming to be a legitimate business that was wrongly listed as a scam by this website?

If yes, then you have done nothing to convince us of your legitimacy as you haven't even named your website, provided your own name and credentials, given us an outline of your services, provided us references, etc.

If you are not, then why are your responding to my request in this particular thread?

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 4/30/2008 6:43:21 PM

We provide the service when we incorporate Costa Rican companies for our clients.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/30/2008 12:47:28 PM

By: Difficult to Understand

"We only provide offshore bank accounts in real offshore banks where individuals can invest in the bank's investment services or take out a time deposit."

Since depositors can go directly to the banks and open accounts, why in the world would they use your services if this is all you do? Offshore banking is not significantly different from domestic banking so long as you use a large and reputable bank, i.e., Barclays, Lloyds Bank, RBC, etc.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/30/2008 12:03:58 PM

My business is not listed on AA419.org as we do not offer offshore investments. We only provide offshore bank accounts in real offshore banks where individuals can invest in the bank's investment services or take out a time deposit. We also work with Th.... in Panama, as well as one of the oldest investment firms in Switzerland - BUT all you will get from us is an introductory service and the agnets in the firms will handle the rest. I rather get a kickback than handcuffs or nasty posts about my company and person on KYCNews! The offshore investment world is full of crack heads and thieves so I steer clear of all of this. You are known by the company you keep and this is not the type of reputation I would like to be known for. Since we do not nor do we want a lisc. to broker investments onshore, offshore, undeground, in the air, on a ship or anywhere, we stay far far away from them. I would like to see what legit sites were posted as well on AA419.org BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL AS SOME OF THE LINKS TO THE SCAM SITES CONTAIN TROJANS AND SERIOUS SPYWARE! If they have taken down legit businesses then they should step up too the plate. Perhaps the same people posting want you to visit their site via AA419.org in order to boost the number of visits from people with possible financial and personal information on their pc's in order to install there malware.

Would be nice to see where this all ends up.

SR

Anonymous

Posted: 4/30/2008 10:49:14 AM

As there is a tendency for the individual or individuals who are claiming that "real" businesses are being wrongly labeled as "Scams" to post under various names (thereby attmepting to give the illusion of mass support). I am not sure which one you are.

Therefore I will still set out the challenge for ANYONE who claims that their legitimate business has been wronged by this website to set out the reasons why their business should be considered legitimate.

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 3:35:40 PM

WHATEVER

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 1:01:28 PM

Dear Mr (not so) Smart Response,

Thank you for your concern about my college education. In contradiction to you who claims to run a site offering "introductions" to banks, I suggest you stick to your "business" instead of posting nonsense warnings about trojans! Do you think people at this forum never have heard of trojans and how to protect themselves?

FYI, I have do not represent this site and as a matter of fact, I never did hear about it until you did start your weird of topic comments. I truly believe that many of the posters at this forum do have work to take care of but from time to time also do post here. I think YOU are behind the multiple name posts as you seem so worried.

In conclusion, NO ONE have been able to challenge Mr. Lesperance
and I trust no one will either. GAME OVER.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 12:27:52 PM

My site was not listed. I was just posting comments sir as well as letting people know that there are links which lead to dangerous sites ion their site. I think zero is behind the multiple name posts. Seems like someone has a bone to pick with AA419.org and they will never come back with the truth. If I had been listed I would have blasted them by now and provided a link.

Thank you.

PS: Some people on forums just don't know how to act(i.e. zero and a supposed user from aa419.org). It was not focused to you.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 11:38:40 AM

Dear "SmartResponse": A response to my last question as opposed to a flip off to a teasing comment would be more appropriate. Tick Tick Tick, the clock is still running from my original challenge and we haven't seen much of anything useful to date.

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 11:19:27 AM

Zero -
Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands. I suggest you get a college education - it might help you do something with your life other than play bully on the Internet.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2008 5:05:23 AM

No more smart responses?!

And please spare us the trojan warnings.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/13/2008 2:56:21 AM

By: substance

Just to put things in perspective , the LLoyds TSB site has been subjected to hackers , as a recent regulatory warning from jersey Financial Authority shows (British Isles) :

"Public Statement - Bank National TSB Offshore Limited
The Jersey Financial Services Commission has issued this public statement under Article 48(2) of the Banking Business (Jersey) Law 1991, as amended (the “Banking Business Law”) and Article 25(2) of the Financial Services (Jersey”) Law 1998, as amended (“the Financial Services Law”)

This statement is made in order to warn investors and others against dealing with unauthorised financial services providers. The entity named below has not received authorisation to conduct deposit-taking business within the meaning of the Banking Business Law and financial service business within the meaning of the Financial Services Law.

Bank National TSB Offshore Limited (“Bank National”)

The Commission believes that Bank National is carrying on or holding out that it is carrying on deposit-taking business and financial service business in Jersey, when it is not authorised to do so pursuant to the provisions of the above laws. It appears from the documentation held by the Commission that Bank National is attempting to utilise the genuine name and address of Lloyds TSB Offshore Limited, a bona-fide registered financial services provider in Jersey and other jurisdictions. Bank National, is not, in any way, connected to Lloyds TSB Offshore Limited or companies within the Lloyds TSB Group.

The Commission wishes it to be known that:

1. Bank National has never been registered, or applied for registration, under the Banking Business Law.

UNQUOTE

Anonymous

Posted: 5/10/2008 7:50:57 AM

By: zero@nomail.com

This web site is considered trustworthy since no one has proved them wrong which includes morons as "Smart response" with his stupid postings about trojans (without proof )and the web site www.anti-aa419.com which came up with nothing (so far)

Anonymous

Posted: 5/9/2008 4:17:12 AM

By: fake dude

I have been visiting the incriminated website and in my humble opinion it looks credible and worth a visit or few to see what is going on and who is exposed...

Now as it all started with a Lloyd-TSB webpage...The website is legit and can be accessesd by using the Lloyd bank's site and navigating through their services and locations...

However, everyone worth its salt in computer, would know that site hackers and fraudsters are tech savvy enough to build up a fake site that looks just like the real thing... The devil is in the details... You dont catch gullible people by putting up a crappy website...

It is interesting to see that the only thing provided is a "still screen image" and not the real link....Maybe someone does not want a tracing back to a remote server of which Lloyds bank has nothing to do with but would certainly like to shut down with police assistance...

AAA419.ORG has obviously tread on somebody's feet... Good work!

Anonymous

Posted: 5/3/2008 7:07:19 AM

Dear Latest Poster: Your point? Making claims about this reporting website does NOTHING to overcome YOUR burden to us to provide us with sufficient confirmable information that your own particular website represents a credible and worthwhile business. Now that you have stepped to the forefront, please take the floor and convince us.

David S. Lesperance
Barrister and Solicitor

Anonymous

Posted: 5/3/2008 6:57:52 AM

By: www.anti-aa419.com

www.anti-aa419.com

Anonymous

Posted: 6/25/2008 3:50:10 AM

By: g w bush

http://www.niggermania.ws/

Anonymous

Posted: 5/14/2008 8:09:58 PM

Zero - your intelligence overwhelms me! What a shame it is that people are not entitled to inform without be blasted by small minded individuals like yourself. I have no site - I take out adverts in publications and if AA419 has taken down the bad guys - well great I applaud them for that but I still think they should watch their links though. Perhaps you are the evil poster with no way to prove that there were "real" and "authentic" sites posted on AA419.com so now you are making it look like you were the big guy on the block defending the site. I think what it boils down to is you are a moron who got bullied on the school yard and no since you are behind a computer you play tough guy and perhaps you are frustrated from your childhood past and that the $99.95 you spent on herbal remedies was in vain.

The posts against aa419.com were done in order to make the site look bad after they busted a scamming punk. Kudos to AA419.com but just check you links.

Thanks!

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.