OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Re: TYK
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 10/2/2009 11:00:44 PM

By: no relation

Wake up foolish ones !

Four years ago I lend money to our MD to pay these people. I already left 3 years go, but since our MD could not repay me year after year, I hired a PI about three months ago. It took him very long to get back to me, but he did an excellent job.

Last week I submitted his report and everything to authorities and they promised to distribute it to immigration points and police all over the world. They are simply waiting for you to give up and except for the few foolish guys that still believe they will get funds, most people are now turning to Interpol and embassies for help.

The more the better. There is no federal process, there is no chinese state company process and there is no insurance policy. After distributing pictures of the same persons with different names, around the world, project owners, hotels and immigration officials identified them by their pictures as one and the same. If you have any doubt, a PI here won't charge you more then two or three thousand dollars, and you can get the truth for yourself.

By the way I am just one unhappy X employee. There are several other X employees that have now made statements to back to papers turned over.

Good luck to the foolish ones that are so desperate for funds that they will not go to the police ! They are just money crazy fools, living in fools paradise.

X Employee

Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 9/29/2009 3:32:11 PM

By: Done

Does anyone believe these people could possibly be real? Or have we all been taken for a long never ending ride with no exit point or funds? Has anyone pressed charges on TYK or its members?

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.