OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Harolyn Landau
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 1/8/2010 1:46:19 AM

By: American Eagle

What do you and the other bloggers want to know?
Harolyn is not living with relatives at the moment. She is living with a friend.
Harolyn is still pursuing her "I need to borrow money for a short time" con.
Do you know if any law enforcement agencies are investigating her? If so, I may be able to give law enforcement the direction law enforcement may need to pursue her.
I do not want to corrupt any law enforcement investigation.
At the moment I will only give info to law enforcement!
I will inform all of you, bloggers, the information you want after law enforcement does what it needs to do.
Knowing Harolyn for a very long time, I doubt that anyone will recover any money.
If she is incarcerated, you may get some justice from that.
For some form of justice -- let me know.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.