OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Henrik Sardariani; Hamlet Sardariani
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 3/8/2010 4:48:38 PM

By: anonymous

I read this article and found it to be very accurate. I and another group of investors were taken on a ride also. Except the perpetraor was the so called attorney Ernest Walker-Bey. He's no lawyer, he's a ex-con. His other alias is Malik Shabbaz Farrakhan. You can find a lot of information on this crook. He tried to cash a chek reportedly for 34 billion dollars in a small town of georgia.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2010 4:46:51 PM

By: anonymous

I read this article and found it to be very accurate. I and another group of investors were taken on a ride also. Except the perpetraor was the so called attorney Ernest Walker-Bey. He's no lawyer, he's a ex-con. His other alias is Malik Shabbaz Farrakhan. You can find a lot of information on this crook. He tried to cash a chek reportedly for 34 billion dollars in a small town of georgia.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/20/2010 8:25:29 AM

By: Anonymous

Henrik Sardariani and his brother, Hamlet Sardariani, have spent the past several years creating fraudulent real estate transactions, duping unsuspecting investors into placing funds with a fraudulent real estate company called Axcess Escrow, run by their co-conspirator, Wanda Tenney, and stealing the money.

The three of them have stolen millions of dollars and are currently facing judgments in excess of $9,000,000 in Los Angeles Superior Court. They are aided by a man named Ernest Walker-Bey, who claims he is a lawyer, and files papers with the Court that challenge the legitimacy of the United States Government. The filings verge on lunacy and resemble the writings of the Unabomber.

Henrik Sardariani, Hamlet Sardariani and Wanda Tenney have pulled off multiple frauds all over the world and claim a variety of legitimate business interest. Their sole interest is to steal your money. Stay away from these people at all costs.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.