OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
5,000 INDICTMENTS ARE PENDING FOR FINANCIAL FRAUD
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 2/23/2010 4:07:13 PM

By: tone

Hotter than a _______

When you post a AP headline your should back it up here is the listing for A.G. speeches - don't see 5,000 - and hunter you been a round a long time why would you agree.

Again the offshore board has not basis in reality - stop wasting everyone's time.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/January/

None of you clowns today, yesterday or in the past decade have any idea what you talk- I know most of you and you are simply poor pawns in the charade. I am very happy that you voted for obama - tons of money are flowing outside the US - had you understood economics you would have known this - but hey hunter canada looks good. Guys, your fifteen minutes of fame was gone ten years ago. We fortell the future better than you and I don't charge for a seminar. Real people that want to preserve their wealth. email me - put me back in business - look at my competition - I doubt you loan tham a buck????

All the best

tony

Anonymous

Posted: 2/22/2010 6:40:38 AM

By: Hunter

5,000 is a drop in the bucket. Looks like a good number for just one MLM program promoting a scam.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 2/20/2010 2:59:46 PM

By: huge wave of heat for pumpers

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE’S CHANGE OF POLICY:

5,000 INDICTMENTS ARE PENDING FOR FINANCIAL FRAUD OPERATIONS

Following the CHANGE OF POLICY at the US Department of Justice announced on this website earlier, the US Attorney General, Mr Holder, stated, in a speech given in West Palm Beach during the week ending 15th January 2010, that there are 5,000 pending indictments by the Department of Justice linked to fraud at financial institutions, as part of a colossal new offensive targeting market manipulators and scamsters across the board.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/26/2010 9:05:59 PM

By: tone

Paul,

Never heard of you nor your show tune. Obviously, you are just a one time fart in the offhore business. live in the US that would explain it...

tony

Anonymous

Posted: 2/24/2010 5:03:46 AM

By: paul volpe

hey tony are you scared to travel,interpol making you nervous .bad boys bad boys what ya going to do when they come for you.sing it tony!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/23/2010 5:59:15 PM

By: David Marchant

I feel compelled once again to point out that "Tony" is Tony Betts who, from a base in Dominica, was previously involved with the fraudulently-operated British Trade and Commerce Bank and forex fraudster Russell Cline, both of which fleeced victims out of millions of dollars.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/23/2010 5:05:33 PM

By: tony

BYTW,
its US based mortgage fraud - why would you put that on a offshore subject. The banks outside of the US have already written them off - without Obama giving them a dime. Now AIG B of A - they all backed the securites and sold them "back" to the fed and treasury - if i explained that you would probably - once again consider yourself a offshore hero. Don't comment on what some dim whit AG says until you understand the ramifications.
another vicitim of "i voted" and still have no idea of how the world works

tony

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.