OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
WEBSTER GREEN AND ASSOCIATES:(BAHAMAS);
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 5/7/2010 8:58:13 AM

By: knightmare3000

I THINK THAT YPU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. forget it. I do not know if there is a stock regulatory agency in the Bahamas ( e.g. like SEC in the United States) that can help. it sounds like some sort of "pump and dump" scheme. I am afraid that you have lost your money

Anonymous

Posted: 5/6/2010 12:47:30 PM

By: mohammed alhakim

Ihave bought 500 shares in time to train .com inc.through this company
in 17 08 1999 for $4.75 per share after they received my money they
disappeared they stopped contacts untill today no body contacted me regarding my shares .by the way time to train .com inc company was changed to adc development.com and the manager howard cass tel / +1 860 550 3006
e,mail / info@adcdevelopment.com i sent him several e,mail messages but never respond to me why ?????

Anonymous

Posted: 5/6/2010 9:47:03 AM

By: knightmare3000

I do not know these people, but in general terms this transfer of shares sounds "odd". something is wrong. if you need a contact in the Bahamas ask the customer service desk at Ansbacher bank in the Bahamas.see what they know or who to see. sometimes local banks know what is going on in the area or what they "hear in the grapevine" . good luck

Internal Administrator

Posted: 5/3/2010 11:09:12 PM

By: JUSTIN.NEEMIA.

I'm interested to know about this association because once we bought shares in the CSF TRUST SA then they transfer this shares to the webster green and associates.So i just need information about this association,to whom to contact to.Please if you could kindly help me.Hear from you soon,Bye.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/9/2010 7:00:10 PM

By: lucas del shvartza

most of the boiler room fraud in the bahamas is under the direct control of Jay Gotlieb.He has been lying low since Thomas quinn was locked up and he became aware that they had him on tape.yet he has no fear and I have a feeling he is behind this fraud.I know syd klein had a boiler room down there with junkie Lorne Cooper loading,however that was years ago.Its all jay Gotlieb

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.