OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
new utopia what happend ?
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 9/20/2010 9:58:06 AM

By: klaus smaby

(soryy my english are nor my first langues )
hi i did look on the new island/nation project in cariben (look ar far away from europe system as you can think of )but now it look like it dont exist anymore did the investores sue the govonors or fbi maybe ?class action ?I

what happend to the new utopia floitilla company ther server are dowen did sombody sue them ? gone are the texas investore abd the same are BUSSNIS plan pdf and the sEVERS that are from dallas and the new utopia devlopmen plan did it get they arested becuse of fraud ?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/22/2010 5:48:01 AM

By: Sandra Hegnauer

well.... (santa) klaus... what did you expect that could happen to his obscure paradise of and for crooks and criminals?

did you invest?

did you apply for citizenship?

did you run a "bank"?

funny statement

ffbkdavid@creatrustconsult.com

Anonymous

Posted: 9/21/2010 10:05:32 AM

By: David Marchant

And I should have mentioned that 'New Utopia' is not a Caribbean jurisdiction. It was a fake country invented by a conman for the purpose of committing fraud.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/21/2010 10:04:12 AM

By: David Marchant

Re. "stay out of the Caribbean".

This is a ridiculous statement to make.

The Caribbean has many different jurisdictions that vary in terms of credibility and reputation. For example, the Cayman Islands cannot be compared with Grenada or Antigua.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/21/2010 8:21:02 AM

By: knightmare3000

AVOID THE CARIBBEAN. if you need offshore protection and are not from the US, try Gibralter see Mr.Peter Isola, esq ( www.gibralterlawyers.com) he is reputable. if you prefer the Far East, try Hong Kong or Singapore ( see HSBC bank in Hong Kong or try Tat Lee bank in Singapore, Standard Chartered in Singapore is also good. go to their customer service desk and ask about offshore entities,etc. stay out of the Caribbean. thanks

Anonymous

Posted: 9/23/2010 11:39:20 AM

hi

Sandra Hegnauer
hmm santa klaus dont alle ppl do minstake when they young? special when it get a lot of antenntion in the media (and ohter pradadise ideas likeubai gated comuntisy and a bunch of other abu dhabi/gulf state projects that look like the same on the surface same) abut celberivill in 1999 or what that project called in disny world gated comunty thing was for a eureopen it looks just as ambitons project as dubai/gulf state proejcts, new uopia and gated comuntiys for gay only is far away form we are a comunty dont-be-exentric/earn much mony-and-we-take-care-of-you-if- you-cant eureopen way of thinking.
i allso think that bangkok have virtuel no tax free tade zones (not sure what the exat name was ) in a world wher all country setup freetradezones/tax shelters (mongolia/makedonia/malysia)and wher the most sucsefull projects are thsoe in the middel of the desert that suport the militant organzation thast agisnt cunsumerism intrest rate and hollywood you never know
maybe this sttuff is topic for a new theard?

so too the subject

apply

so did anybody of the investors look if they have any mony in any carbien island (since i guss they dont like irs and have been in the banking busnis before)?
since its easyer to track mony ther after 2001 and then last time it got sued was before september ,and becuse it looked like some of the inevstores was at at at least some greay market bussnis and some empolyeers have give litsits of bermuda antigua switzerland accuntes the alst 4 years

becuse i dont have my old mailboxadres i would not know what ahve happend abut the crooks as you call them and dont klnow much abut amarican law system and rihgts

will not those that open banks ther have a reasson for clas action?cant you sue sombody in a tax shelter if they are concinced of fraud in other countrys ?
(becuse many objectvists are wall street pepol they probley know how to jail this ppl )

Anonymous

Posted: 9/23/2010 7:17:26 AM

hmm i trid to hint at this i talked abut the servers was closed dowen/moved but nobody anwwseres
yes i did look to this project 8 years ago...
but i not follow up after the 3 dealyed no poit of spend time on past mistakes so what happend(surfed around ant it was rumoers abut lawsuites and since its look the me more pepol care when it are a fincaiel crash ) ?

so my real quastin was did they get sued ?
what haoppen to the founders and investroes?
would it not be id fraud if nothing else ?

btw thansk for yours other ideas

Anonymous

Posted: 9/22/2010 11:39:47 AM

By: knightmare3000

most of the major international brokerage/bankers DO NOT--REPEAT DO NOT--recommend Carribean banks. they are just not the same as the European or Asian banks in size and scope of services. perhaps Ansbacher in the Bahamas could be considered for a personal bank or FIBC in Caymans could be used for a mortgage. but as a "major player" in the world of FOREX, GOLD, Investments, stocks,options,,.etc forget it. they are just not in the same league.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

ALL ARTICLES  
US tycoon Bob Brockman indicted for '$2B offshore tax fraud scheme'
US software tycoon Bob Brockman has been criminally indicted in California for an alleged $2 billion offshore tax evasion scheme involving accounts and entities in Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Nevis, and Switzerland. In a related case, billionaire private equity boss Robert Smith agreed to pay penalties of $139 million to avoid prosecution.
LATEST ARTICLES & DOCUMENTS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.