OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Alabama is going big - Ameri Metro Inc and ATFI(2)
Hunter
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011

Us folks in Alabama like things big - big football rivalries, big cookouts with big people to eat them, and now we are going big on investments. 

We’ve got a company from Pennsylvania that received a $7 billion contract to build a toll road and rail system in Alabama.  The name of the Pennsylvania company is Ameri Metro, Inc.  It has filed a form with the SEC and is a development stage company that has entered into an indenture agreement with Alabama Toll Facilities, Inc. 

Information from SEC filing:  

On December 1, 2010, ATFI entered into a Master Trust Indenture (“Alabama Indenture”) agreement with HSRF Trustee, which will serve as the trustee for a bond offering of $7,000,000,000 of ATFI Revenue Bonds Series 2010.  The Alabama Indenture indicates that the developer for the project will be Global and that the financial advisor and trust custodian(s) for the project will be Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Incorporated and ING Investment Management Co.  

Granted my hunting skills are rusty but the only Alabama Toll Facilities, Inc. I could find in the state of Alabama is located in the financial mecca of Hartselle, Alabama.  Bet you folks didn’t know that Alabama had a financial mecca and I bet you didn’t know it was in Hartselle, Alabama.  Don’t feel bad because I didn’t know Hartselle was a financial mecca either.  It looked like a nice small southern town last time I drove through it.  

The company that entered into an agreement with Alabama Toll Facilities, Inc. is a company related to Ameri Metro named Penndel Land Company.  The only Penndel Land Co I found associated with someone named Mathias (Shah Mathias is head of Ameri Metro) is this one:  

Penndel Land Co  

717-417-1001 

70 Vista Dr 

Red Lion, PA  17356 

But that is also the address used by a registered sex offender so I wonder if it is the correct address for the Penndel Land Co related to Ameri Metro Inc.   

Site to check address for registered sex offender:  http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/  

Here is some additional on Ameri Metro Inc.  They have filed with the SEC.  

I guess their public accounting firm is Silberstein Ungar in Bingham Farms, Michigan.   

Public Accounting Firm  

Silberstein Ungar, PLLC CPAs and Business Advisors  

Phone (24 203-0080  

Fax (24 281-0940  

30600 Telegraph Road, Suite 2175  

Bingham Farms, MI 48025-4586  

www.sucpas.com  

To Whom It May Concern:  

Silberstein Ungar, PLLC hereby consents to the use in the Form S-1, Registration Statement under the Securities Act of 1933, filed by Ameri Metro, Inc. of our report dated October 8, 2010, relating to the financial statements of Ameri Metro, Inc., as of and for the period ending July 31, 2010, and the reference to us under the caption “Interests of Named Experts and Counsel”.  

Sincerely,  

/s/ Silberstein Ungar, PLLC  

Silberstein Ungar, PLLC  

Bingham Farms, Michigan  

Ameri Metro, Inc., a development stage company, provides high-speed rail transportation. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Red Lion, Pennsylvania.  

Mr. Shahjahan C. Mathias 

Executive Vice President and Director   

Mr. James Becker

President and Director   

Mr. Naresh Mirchandani 

Chief Financial Officer and Director   

Mr. Steve Trout  

Secretary   

THIS IS A MASTER TRUST INDENTURE, dated as of December1, 2010, by and between ALABAMA TOLL FACILITIES, INC., an Alabama not for profit corporation (the "Issuer"), and HSRF TRUSTEE, a Wyoming trust company as trustee (the "Trustee"), having the authority to exercise corporate trust powers, with a designated corporate trust office located in Montgomery, Alabama.  

Alabama Toll Facilities, Inc.  

B. Craig Smith, Chairman  

Attest:  Naresh Mirchandani, Witness  

HSRF Trustee  

David Martin, Authorized Trust Officer  

Attest:  Michael Guy, Authorized Trust Officer  

Information from Certificate of Incorporation for Ameri Metro, Inc.  

Name is Ameri Metro, Inc.  

Its registered office in the State of Delaware is to be located at

3500 South DuPont Highway in the City of Dover, County of Kent. 

RA in charge of address is Incorporating Services, ltd. 

Name and address of incorporator is:  

Global Reit Investment Limited  

Company #6426885  

2nd Floor, 43 Broomfield Road  

Chelmsford, Esex CM1 1SY UK  

Ross Hammond signed Certificate of Incorporation  

For and on behalf of:  Third Party Company Secretaries Limited  

This site lists a Shahnawaz Mathias as current director of Global Reit Investments Limited 

http://www.semantric.com/doc/person/uk/12586477   

Shahnawaz Mathias 

GLOBAL REIT INVESTMENT LIMITED 

Appointment Date:  14 November 2007 

Appointment Type:  Current Director 

Just curious if anyone has heard of Alabama Toll Facilities Inc. and knows where it is located.  Given my rusty hunting skills I assume it isn’t the one I found in Hartselle, Alabama.   

This is what I found but I think it must be wrong.  Hartselle, Alabama just doesn’t fit. 

Alabama Toll Facilities, Inc. 

525 Perkins Wood Rd
Hartselle , AL 35640

Here is list of Board of Directors and Executive Officers for Ameri Metro Inc.

Shah Mathias, Director

James Becker, Director

Steve Trout, Director

Naresh Mirchandani, Director

Shahjahan C. Mathias, Director

Donald E. ("Nick") Williams, Jr., Director

Michael W. Lasky, Director

Sohual Matthias, Director

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

ALL ARTICLES  
Intelligence firm Diligence accuses ex-CEO Nick Day of 'outrageous legal spending'
Intelligence and investigations firm Diligence has accused its former CEO, Nick Day, of trying to "sink the business with his outrageous legal spending" after it was forced to advance him $788,377 to satisfy legal bills that he incurred at a rate of approximately $12,500 per day in the first two months of defending a lawsuit that the company brought against him for allegedly swindling it out of "millions of dollars".
LATEST ARTICLES & DOCUMENTS  
BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.