OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Axiom - Self Help for Victims
Axiom Group
Posted: Monday, September 8, 2014

We are a group of older expats from around the world, Axiom victims who have got together to try to get as much as possible of our money back. We are talking to a UK lawyer but do not as yet have sufficient members to take a group action, hence we are recruiting new victims.  We do not cost anything, we are not a company, simply victims trying to help each other. None of us have enough money left to take individual action having lost most of our life savings, we need to work together.

So, if  you are an Axiom victim we will be very pleased to hear from you.   www.axiomlegalfinancinggroup.com    info@axiomlegalfinancinggroup.com

Many of us were also LM victims and we are talking to lawyers about that as well, so if you would like to be put on our LM list you will be welcome.

Lord Pablo
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2015

You can count me in as I have lost nearly 25,000 pounds sterling. I can be contacted at ceopaulm@hotmail.com

Jump to different Forum... 

We monitor red flags in high-value, cross-border finance, including courts in Bahamas, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, & USA, databases of global regulators, & promotional material of investment schemes — emailing you details.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.