OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Michael Guard & Capital Conservator Group
brasco
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hi  Capital Conservator stole 6000 pounds from me in 2011 via fraud I tried a full recall and got nothing back what have other victims of Capital Conservator done to try and recover any of the money stolen by these disrespectful fraudsters that pretended they were similar to an offshore bank probably to plan and steal as much money as they could?

I reported this fraud to Nationwide Bank and they tried the full recall and got nothing back they just told me to refer the matter to police

Also cause I thought Capital Conservator were real until they started doing bad things I reported the fraud later and I thought if you have clear evidence of fraud which there is the banks involved would recover my money cause a full recall can be done at anytime

When there is clear evidence of fraud I dont understand why the banks think its ok to leave me with nothing when I had just under 6000 pounds in my account with Capital Conservator and they are clearly all fraudsters 

Jump to different Forum... 

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
ALL FEATURED  
Privilege Wealth look-alike C-Tech Financial seeks millions from investors
British businessmen who fronted a failed attempt to keep the collapsed Privilege Wealth investment scheme going under another name in 2017 after it was exposed by OffshoreAlert have launched a look-alike in Florida and England, C-Tech Financial. They are Keith Harris, who is Deputy Chairman of Everton Football Club, and Andrew MacKenzie, who once ran the image rights firm of British politician and Olympic champion Sebastian Coe.
LATEST NEWS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.