Sanctions evasion by Russian entities will be scrutinized at this month’s OffshoreAlert London conference.
A session titled ‘Russia: Financial Crime Intelligence & Sanctions Evasion’ will be presented by intelligence specialist Christopher Steele, financial sanctions lawyer Michelle Linderman, and investigative journalists Franz Wild and Simon Bowers.
We’ve also just added a session on ‘The Incredible Story of Arif Naqvi & The Abraaj Group’, presented by Simon Clark, Author of ‘The Key Man: The True Story of How the Global Elite Was Duped by a Capitalist Fairy Tale’.
Other sessions are:
- UAE Uncovered: The New Ground Zero for Financial Crime;
- Normalizing Fraud: The Crazy World of Crypto;
- Tether: The Coin That Could Wreck Crypto;
- OSINT Guide to Crypto Investigations;
- Too Big to Jail: HSBC’s Involvement in Financial Crime;
- Advanced Crypto Investigations & Recovery;
- The Art of Global Intelligence-Gathering: Facts vs. BS;
- Must-Have Investigative Tools;
- High-Value International Recovery: Tips From the Experts;
- Detecting Match-Fixing in Sport;
- OneCoin: The Missing Billion-Dollar Cryptoqueen;
- Fighting Fraud & Earning Rewards: Programs Available to Crypto & Other Whistleblowers; and
- ‘ENRC v. Gerrard’: Will International Investigations Ever be the Same?
The 9th Annual OffshoreAlert London Conference on intelligence, investigations, and recovery in high-value international finance will take place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s on October 17-18.
There will be two cocktail receptions and numerous extended networking breaks for attendees to meet, mingle, and do business.
In-Person and Live-Stream tickets can be purchased at https://www.offshorealert.com/london