OffshoreAlert’s first Asia conference will be held in Bangkok on February 28-29, 2024.
The event will take place at the Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, a 5-star resort in the heart of the city, near some of Asia’s finest restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
As with all of our events, OffshoreAlert Bangkok will focus on intelligence, investigations, and recovery in high-value international finance.
Sessions on the provisional agenda include:
- The Rise of ‘Sha Zhu Pan’ Scams (‘Pig Butchering’);
- Is the Party Over? Hong Kong’s Future as an International Business Centre;
- Hindenburg Research vs. Asia’s Richest Person (Gautam Adani);
- Malaysia’s ‘Operation Tropicana’: The Takedown of a Billion Dollar Boiler Room Gang;
- A Practical Guide to Investigations in Asia;
- Offshore Financial Centers Demystified;
- Must-Have Tools for OSINT Investigations;
- Regulating Crypto: What You Need To Know;
- Crypto Investigations & Recovery;
- High-Value International Recovery: Ask Me Anything;
- The Scourge of Commercial Spyware (And its Use in Lawfare);
- Deep Fakes & The Global Disinformation Industry;
- Enforcement of Awards & Judgments: A Third Party Funder’s Perspective; and
- The Dark Side of the Economy: An Ever-Growing Global Launderette
There’s an emphasis on networking and fun, which is why we’re holding our event at a resort in one of the world’s most exciting cities that attendees can easily fly into. We want them to combine business with pleasure.
OffshoreAlert Bangkok is a conference for everyone involved in high-value international finance, including fraud investigators, asset recovery attorneys, insolvency practitioners, intelligence-gatherers, bankers, litigators, claimants, investors, asset managers, auditors, professional service providers, directors, officers, litigation funders, regulators, law enforcement, tax collectors, investigative journalists, investors, victims, and anyone else involved in high-value transactions.
To find out more and book your ticket, go to www.oabangkok.com.