Every crook needs a compliant bank. Madoff had JP Morgan ($17.5 billion); Stanford had SG Private Bank (Suisse), HSBC and TD Bank ($5.5 billion); Rothstein had TD Bank ($500 million) … the list is depressingly long. This session will discuss proven ways to make banks pay up when they have provided services to fraudsters.
- Martin Kenney, Managing Partner, Martin Kenney & Co., Solicitors (BVI)
- Lincoln Caylor, Partner, Bennett Jones (Toronto)
- Charles H. Lichtman, Partner, Berger Singerman (Fort Lauderdale)
- Yves Klein, Partner, Monfrini Crettol & Associés (Switzerland)
- Gonzalo Zeballos, Partner, BakerHostetler (New York)